4,4 5 0 839 839 <p>During your child’s first few years, their little bodies will require all the support it can get to grow into a healthy and strong adult.</p> <p>Bio-Strath Bare Necessities Syrup offers the ideal nutritional support for your child.</p> <p>Full of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, building substances and amino acids, Bio-Strath Bare Necessities provides more than enough of the essential nutrients your child needs to grow up healthy and strong.</p>

16/09/2019
Perfect for my kids
I love bio strath I use it on my little ones it is full of vitamins and it also has a great taste perfect Choice for the children
08/04/2019
Bio Strath
I must say it really makes kids active. I tried this product for few months with my 2 kids, they got very active. But they still remain sickly.
03/02/2019
Biostrath
This is an excellent product the only reason I do not give it a 5 star rating is because of the flavour.
05/12/2018
student
i am a part time student and i do not always have the energy to go through books after work, so this helps.
30/10/2018
Bio-Strath Bare Necessities Syrup
I have been using bio-strath syrup for my almost 4year old for the last 3 months, who used to struggle to sleep at night. He has been diagnosed with speech delay. There has been a tremendous improvement in his speech and sleeping patterns over the last month. I would definitely recommend it.
24/10/2018
Tried and Tested
I got this for my girls at at time which really helped the younger one to relax and concentrate and helped with the older one's muscle repair after sports training. The only thing, it is really pricey for the average household.
10/10/2018
Bio-Strath Bare Necessities Syrup
I bought this product for my kids and it really helped them during winter time and boosted their immune system. The only thing I would change would be the taste it took long before my kids could get used to the taste.
17/08/2018
I got this for my daughter all throughout her highschool years and it was a tremendous help! She was so happy and could concentrate so much better ! I would definitely recommend it
15/08/2018
I have been giving my children Bio Strath since they were babies, absolutly amazing stuff! I highly recommend this for everyone.
26/07/2018
This is a great product that i used throughout my matric year...it helped me concentrate and fight fatigue i was able to sleep better after my exams knowing that i was able to focus and learn better.
20/07/2018
I have a son that struggled to concentrate and focus. He was struggling in school and could never do homework. I then discovered Bio-Strath. It really helped my son to keep focus on his assignments and he could finish his homework. The teacher also told me that he was more calmer in class and wasnt as restless and disruptive as before. I highly recommend it.
18/07/2018
Maybe makes for a good multivit but unfortunately my son gags at the taste and smell. It also didnt help for the ADHD he has at all that it was recommended for...
17/07/2018
Got this for my son as it came highly recommended but he hates the taste and refuses to take it
06/07/2018
This is the best for Iron in the family. I have used this on my children and it really works.
05/07/2018
I have tried this for my son and it really works well, it helped him focus so much better, it also helped with flu and colds staying away