4,8 5 0 40 40 <p>Own your throne like Boity with the limited edition perfumed body spray by Impulse. </p> Click the <a href=" https://www.clubshop.co.za/boity-by-impulse-tribal-soul-and-rebel-queen.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Boity by Impulse - Tribal Soul & Endless Summer & Rebel Queen & Shimmer Rays Limited Editions

09/10/2019
Impulse
Am a huge fan of this product it smells devine and has a long lasting smell am definately gonna tell my friend about it
23/07/2019
Gives me an Ethnic feeling and Devine smell
This product is purely amazing. The smell is Devine and lasts all day long. I highly recommend it for people who have sinuses it's mild and not irritating to the nose
02/07/2019
Feminine touch
A beautiful smell that fills the room but not overpowers it. It sweet and fun like Boity. I love the scent and the beautiful packaging. No improvements needed. Yes I would recommend it.
01/04/2019
Awesome fragrance
Love it. Fresh smell that lasts all day. Dainty size that fits in any handbag.
25/02/2019
Love it. Boity smells lovely I get complements evey time.
15/02/2019
It's smells great
Bought this product a week ago, and I loved it. It has a very fresh and elegant smell. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
06/02/2019
Perfect
The scent of this spray is awesome. It last the whole day on my body. I am telling you can't leave the house without putting it on
01/02/2019
A teenage bliss
A girls bliss. All different types and smells to choose from.
24/01/2019
Boity by Impulse - Tribal Soul & Endless Summer
Nice vanilla and other soft notes, not too harsh on nose; long lasting silage.
23/01/2019
Loved by the teens
My daughter got one of these for Xmas and she absolutely loves it! I love the smell and how long it stays on.
01/01/2019
The best body spray
19/12/2018
Smellicious
Love love love the smell and keeps you fresh all day.
17/12/2018
Smells great
Smells great and refreshing and is not overpowering. Perfect for everyday use
13/12/2018
SPRAY
Absolutely love the new smell. Just the right combination & strength of Flavours.
12/12/2018
Something different
I tried the rebel Queen and I love it. It's vibey, funky and playful just like me!