Bokomo Corn Flakes Chocolate

4,5 5 0 103 103 A crispy-crunchy bowl of BOKOMO Cornflakes is a great breakfast choice to start your day the right way, and now available in chocolate flavour with a free slurpee spoon to slurp up the chocolaty milk.
Bokomo Corn Flakes Chocolate

20/10/2021
Great taste
I love the crunchiness of the bokomo corn flakes. My mornings are never the same,the chocolate flavor is to die for. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
15/04/2021
chocolatier
everyone loves chocolate and no one would not want to start their day without having chocolate. The crunchy and chewiness that is combined with chocolate is a way to go. I do recommend it.
22/01/2021
Chocolate cornflakes
Bokomo cornflakes chocolate are my son's favorite and he just refuses to substitute with any other cereal. I guess its because they are coated with chocolate and tastes divine. I recommend these cornflakes,especially if you have bambinos.
28/03/2018
I bought this product to try it, my kids loves taste.
14/03/2018
My little one of 9 years old eat this without milk this is how nice it tastes
07/11/2017
wow wow wow...... great tasting and a different taste than just the same old same old
31/05/2017
I bought this last week to give it a try and I am so impressed, will never go back to the original corn flakes again :)
18/05/2017
My little one is now 4, and loves everything chocolate!!! she just love this corn flakes
12/05/2017
I loved it. Very tasty :) My daughter had great fun using the spoon to drink he chocolate milk!
05/05/2017
What a brilliant product. My kids are enjoying this as well as myself. It is tasty and the kids want more and more. I will recommend this to family and friends
24/04/2017
My Niece and Nephew come to our house and always have a healthy appetite. They love Bokomo Corn Flakes chocolate. When they come to the house they always ask for Bokomo Corn Flakes and it fills them both up.
24/04/2017
My son loves this cereal, I have to buy it every month - great product.
11/04/2017
Great tasting product! Now I don't need to mix my Nesquick into my Kellogg's Cornflakes!
10/04/2017
This is now my 11 year old son's favourite favourite. My eldest son however doesn't like it as much - he says its too sweet. But for now my 11 year old is enjoying the entire box himself.
07/04/2017
As I am a chocoholic I prefer everything in chocolate, Bokomo could not have made a better choice. Totally inlove and addicted..