BOS Sugar Free Ice Tea

4,4 5 0 85 85 BOS Brands, the colourful and proudly South African ice tea company has officially added a sugar free variant to its line of delicious fruit flavoured ice teas, which will be launching mid-June 2016. The first of BOS’s iconic cans to go sugar free are two of the brand’s most popular flavours, peach and lemon. <p> The Sugar Free variant will continue to remain colourant and preservative free, with the brand’s organically grown rooibos, farmed at a private nature reserve in the Cederberg. <p> The Sugar Free Peach and Lemon will both be available in 275ml cans and the Sugar Free Lemon will also be available in a 1 litre. Keep an eye out for the new bold cans showing off their zeros!
BOS Sugar Free Ice Tea

08/08/2021
Sugar Free Journey
Peace is my fave. It's perfect for me since I am trying to reduce on the sugar. Tastes great you wouldn't even know it doesn't have sugar.
24/06/2021
No 1 Ice tea
Bos ice tea is the number one ice tea brand my family loves and always asks for. They taste great and is a healthier option. The service I receive when ordering online is also exceptional. Would recommend them anytime.
23/04/2021
Good
Boss who is the boss of drinks? BOS Sugar Free Ice Tea is the Boss i love this
07/04/2021
The sugar free variant is perfect for me as I am on the Keto diet so its a little guilt free piece of thirst buster.
12/03/2021
Tasty
Just Brought it and i actually enjoyed it , i would recommend it as it Helps with thirst and is very tasty. Will buy it again . My Children loved it as it is not so sweet at all .
11/02/2021
Best sugar free iced tea
Really enjoyed the peach flavoured BOS. So tasty you even forget that it is supposed to be sugar free
02/02/2021
Great for the family
This product quenches my familys thirst,Its great for adults and children.I love all the flavors.
02/02/2021
Not bad
This brand I've noticed more and more restaurants are selling. Boss has been doing very well. I like the taste. I don't always drink ice tea but when I do I prefer this brand...
19/01/2021
healthy drink
I love it with ice, cannot go a day without it,fav drink of the year.
18/01/2021
Boos sugar free oh cooling
Yes to this the taste is just refreshing it was one of those 1st time experience drinking sugar free drink
15/01/2021
Zero Sugar
This is my prefered diet drink as I am cutting down on sugar and looking after my health
01/12/2020
The boss of tea!
I tried this at a restaurant and absolutely love it. Haven't purchased it myself, but I definitely will!
24/11/2020
Needs a little more taste/flavor
I've tried this tea iced cold to near frozen and I've been disappointed every single time. It tastes like very weak tea/juice. The flavoring needs to be enhanced
04/11/2020
BOS
Best iced tea of all. Really fragrant and sugar free.
14/10/2020
BOS
not so easy to find not all stores stock it. great to enjoy ice tea without the sugar guilt