4,4 5 0 72 72 BOS Brands, the colourful and proudly South African ice tea company has officially added a sugar free variant to its line of delicious fruit flavoured ice teas, which will be launching mid-June 2016. The first of BOS’s iconic cans to go sugar free are two of the brand’s most popular flavours, peach and lemon. <p> The Sugar Free variant will continue to remain colourant and preservative free, with the brand’s organically grown rooibos, farmed at a private nature reserve in the Cederberg. <p> The Sugar Free Peach and Lemon will both be available in 275ml cans and the Sugar Free Lemon will also be available in a 1 litre. Keep an eye out for the new bold cans showing off their zeros!
BOS Sugar Free Ice Tea

19/11/2019
Great for Keto or Banting
Great for those on keto and banting lifestyle Particularly like the peach flavour
22/08/2019
Average
When it comes to this ice-tea it is always last on my list. Its ok to drink should no other ice tea be available, but I would not go out of my way to buy it. The taste is average
03/07/2019
Absolutely Love BOS
My family loves BOS ice tea. Love their great fresh tasting flavours and it goes down smooth. The best part is that it is sugar-free and has a variety of flavours and sizes.
07/02/2019
Ice Tea- Sugar free
It taste incredible, you can't tell it's sugar free. No guilt am enjoying it but struggled to get, found it only Spar, wish local pick n pay (hibberdene) can stock it as well.
21/11/2018
The best ice tea in SA
Simply love all ice teas from BOS, it really is the only natural tasting and refreshing ice tea that I've had so far besides making it at home. Love the sugar free option for the health conscious
01/11/2018
BOS
I love ice tea and this is absolutely delicious, love that it's sugar free. Keep up the good work
17/09/2018
Ice Tea
I am a die hard ice tea fan. Love, love, love ice tea. Especially sugar free ones as I’m diabetic. Bos ice tea is amazing and the sugar free alternative is a dream come true.
31/10/2016
My son just loves BOS peach flavour Ice-tea :) Best alternative to other brands.
29/10/2016
The best Iced tea for a Vodka cocktail on a hot day at the Golf course
26/10/2016
It has such a unique taste which I really love and the sugar-free option is very appealing. The packaging is also very vibrant and inviting.
21/10/2016
Not bad, but I prefer Lipton's ice tea, as the flavour is stronger
14/09/2016
Love the fact that it is sugar free and still tastes amazing!
27/07/2016
This Ice tea tastes so good! We had some this weekend, and went back to the shop for seconds to try out all of the different flavours. You can really treat yourself and try it! It's good!
13/07/2016
always been a fan of Boss Ice tea, I like that it now comes in sugar free! and it tastes great
12/07/2016
O I love the cool packaging. The flavour is intensely delicious!! Would recommend it to anyone!