4,7 5 0 701 701 A distinctive, undeniably masculine, classic fragrance. Brut deodorant effectively combines the essence of the Brut fragrance with the reassurance of long-lasting protection. Feel fresh and cool with the distinctive fragrance of Brut.
Brut Body Spray Deodorant

21/01/2021
Brut Body Spay leaves me fresh and smelling good the whole day.
21/01/2021
My partner likes the BRUT brand and liked this fragrance. The fragrance lasted long on him and did not stain his clothes. When first sprayed the deodorant has a very strong smell but it settles into a musky masculine fragrance. He likes it but I do not like the smell (of this variant, green bottle) on him that much.
21/01/2021
It mess up the T-shirt it turn white on dark T-shirts. It does not last 24 hours Its very strong for person with sinuses
21/01/2021
My son says it smells nice and it lasts longer than the previous spray he was using. And he'll definitely want to use it more
21/01/2021
Using brutt body spray is great the smell last the whole day
21/01/2021
It smells so good that my partner didn't have to use a cologne lol. It has a long lasting fragrance that lives him fresh whole day,we both love it.
20/01/2021
I really love the smell of brut body spray, lm going to be buying it more often
20/01/2021
Wonderful fragrance, keep you feeling dry and fresh for longer, nice deep masculine smell
20/01/2021
Brut body spray is an excellent spray and the scent is quite strong and masculine and I love it so much
20/01/2021
Brut spray has this smell that will definitely take your breath away, my husband feels confident and he is saying the spray makes him feel like a king as it brings humility.
20/01/2021
My husband enjoy the distinctiveness and masculinity of Brut. Its robust fragrance suits his personalities and it is long lasting from day to night. Brut has that thing to give them class and sophistication. Brut is good will buy it for my son. Brut is affordable that's what I like with it.
20/01/2021
The product overall smells nice and makes my partner feel fresh for longer. Just consider making bigger bottles. My partner has always loved Brut especially your aftershave. These products are however sometimes difficult to find in major retailers. The body spray is easy on the nose as I'm suffering from chronic sinusitis. My 21 year old son loved too.
20/01/2021
brut sure lives a sillage because of its Strong scent.
20/01/2021
My hubby absolutely loves it! he has purchased it again after using the the ones we have received.
20/01/2021
This product is perfect, smells really nice and keeps you fresh all day