4,8 5 0 37 37 The tastes of summer ripped in peaches, brewed to perfection in our Bundaberg Brewed. Now you can enjoy this refreshing full bodied taste all year round.
Bundaberg Peach Flavoured Drinnk

13/07/2019
peachy freshness
i enjoyed this drink, more so the grapefruit flavour, the only downside is the container, glass with no proper cap to close the drink once opened, this is best drank at home and not on the go.
06/05/2019
Refreshing
This was absolutely yummy and a real thirst quencher. Love that you can recycle the bottle or repurpose it.
23/04/2019
Bundaberg
Love all of Bundaberg’s drink! Definitely highly recommended! LOVE it!
04/04/2019
Bundaberg
must say this is a thirst quencher, availability is a bit scares. So when ever we see it we buy a few
26/03/2019
Amazing packaging
I have to.admit I bought this for the packaging:) the product pleasantly surprised me! Finding a non carbonated drink that is so delicious is hard to find :)
26/03/2019
Bundaberg peach
Love the taste, and the glass bottle can be recycled too.
20/03/2019
Amazing!
Love all of Bundaberg’s drink! Definitely highly recommended! LOVE it!
18/03/2019
Love this Peach
Having tried the Ginger beer i was excited to see the Peach at my local store and bought it i now go back for more the taste is pure peach and takes me on a joyride when i have a Bottle ice cold, It is to have a summer peach when there are no fruits but i love the taste and i will always get more
14/03/2019
rich and creamy
amazing stuff. well done home tester club. this product is rich and creamy. peach flavor was amazing and i love the bottle shape
05/03/2019
Peachy heaven
Love the taste , glass bottle is always a win and its completely different from other sodas on the market. I absolutely loved it .
27/02/2019
Peach drink
You had me at peaches . I thouroughly enjoyed every sip of this drink . Its so tasty , so refreshing and definitely quenches your thirst. A burst of summer captured in one bottle . Love it
20/02/2019
Tastes great
Even though I tried the ginger beer I enjoyed more compared to the competition
20/02/2019
peach bliss
loved the sweet peachy flavours and enjoyed it chilled
19/02/2019
Yum!
Boyfriend and I love these! Bit expensive in ZA coz its imported but worth it. Also, love that its in glass - recyclable!
19/02/2019
Bundaberg Peach Flavoured Drinnk
We first tried this while in Australia, and are happy to see you can buy the Peach and Ginger Beer one in SA. They are quite pricey but worth it for a treat every now and then.