4,5 5 0 28 28 Wake up to a bow of satisfyingly crunchy Canderel Granola with 0% added sugar, it's a delicious & sweet way to start your day! Vegan Friendly.
Canderel Deliciously Sweet Granola 0% Added Sugar

08/07/2020
no sugar yet all the flavour
Its hard to believe that there is no sugar added to this product, yet it has an amazing taste. The texture is awesome, nice and crunchy but not too much as to hurt your jaws. Overall a great product with great packaging.
30/06/2020
Enejoyed
Very nice, and I like that you don’t have any sugar in it
25/06/2020
The best breakfast meal
This is the best ever,its so crunchy and easy to prepare,i love it,
Excellent
One of my best breakfast meals. It much easy for me to do number 2. The seeds have help me with digestion
24/06/2020
Love this product, healthy but tastes great. Even the children love to eat it.
Healthy
Loving the product and it is also good for chronic patients
Healthy breakfast
I eat it with plain yogurt for breakfast, I love the crunchiness and it is very filling, contains a lot of fiber that helps with digestion.
24/06/2020
Quick and easy breakfast fix
It is a whole lot of healthy food. It is good for your metabolism and a great source of energy.
Breakfast
I use it for breakfast mix it with yoghurt, so yummy
Tastes amazing
I enjoy this with a double cream plain yogurt and cinnamon my daily breakfast.
Healthy
I bought it as it said 0% sugar. Nnh it taste nice. I enjoy it with double cream plain yogurt with pieces of banana for natural sugar
22/06/2020
hubby's favourite
tasty and good with yogurt, definitely a new favourite in the cupboard
17/06/2020
Good tasting.
I love a serving in the morning with yogurt. Keeps me going.
16/06/2020
This is delicious I use it with my Herbalife shake,no sugar ✔️very delicious and filling
15/06/2020
Good
This product is really good. It does not need sugar and it's not as hard as other muesli cereals and it also keeps you full for a long time