Canderel Deliciously Sweet Granola 0% Added Sugar

4,6 5 0 352 352 Wake up to a bow of satisfyingly crunchy Canderel Granola with 0% added sugar, it's a delicious & sweet way to start your day! Vegan Friendly.
Canderel Deliciously Sweet Granola 0% Added Sugar

01/03/2021
Love this granola I basically live on it through my pregnancy , tastes even better with plain yogurt and cut up fruit pieces 😍yuuum
27/02/2021
Crunchy granola
Its good for you to start your day l lov the way it crinnnnch in my mouth
25/02/2021
Tastes good
A good way to start your day. Crunchy and delicious
😍😍😋
Tastes good and it is good for weight management because it has 0% sugar
Healthy
I can use this for my smoothies and it helps a lot with boosting our metabolism and digestion.
Less sugar for me
My morning breakfast I love it with my double plain yourgut and there is less sugar
20/02/2021
Good
Suitable for people like me who doesn't like sweet food. I highly recommend
18/02/2021
Healthy diet journey
Since I’m on a healthy diet journey, the Granola helps me make the sweetest smoothies and I’m able to enjoy drinking them. Lovely ☺️
15/02/2021
amazing product
wanted to try this before school opened love this product my kids enjoy it and i also have peace of mind due to 0 sugar added
13/02/2021
They taste so good, I'd eat this over and over again!!
11/02/2021
Love that there's 0% sugar & it's so crunchy, I have it with Greek yoghurt
11/02/2021
Best breakfast cearal
What I love about this product is it has no sugar add and the taste is amazing.
10/02/2021
Awesome
My family munched it without having to worry about our calories intake.
07/02/2021
My smoothies have never tasted so nice till i started adding this product.love the mixed fruit😋😋😋
06/02/2021
Awesome
Bought this for breakfast while I was home it's nice n crunchy no added sugar is a plus for people on Keto diet fits just nicely with my diet