3,7 5 0 53 53 It's made made with a Reb A extract, the sweetest extract found in the Stevia plant, it is 200 times sweeter than suger but without all the kilojoules.
Canderel sweetened with Stevia plant extract 100 tablets

01/04/2019
Healthier Alternative
We have tried this for a few months now and I must admit I am still getting used to this taste.... It's not bad but definitely not the same as Canderel or real sugar.
14/08/2018
I didn't like this one. It is the healthier choice, but I don't drink a lot of coffee, so this is not my first choice. I love the Vanilla though.
31/07/2018
Love the product , no after taste and chemical taste
25/07/2018
I bought this Canderel last month. It's good but I still need to adjust to it's taste. It's not as sweet and has a tad bit of an after taste.
17/05/2018
I like it, compared to other sweeteners i tried, it is not as very sweet. and no aftertaste for me plus its good for my weight loss program.
18/04/2018
This is the only sweetener we use in our house .... it’s the best
23/02/2018
Not too crazy about this one. A very bitter after taste, although it is the healthier choice.
19/02/2018
I love Canderel, prefer the original over the Stevia & slightly over priced
08/02/2018
I have tried this. best now now bitter after taste. Tasty. Healthy for me.
06/02/2018
I use it in my tea and coffee it tastes a lot like sugar than any other sweetner
02/11/2017
We have tried this and find that the sweetness is not as intense as with the "normal" variant
17/08/2018
can i recieve the sample to taste, i never had a chace to taste something from hometester
16/08/2018
I did never tried the Canderel before we only use the red one, but will love to try the taste of this one.
01/08/2018
I have not tried this product but heard that it is very good
25/07/2018
My mother in law is using this tablets due to she's diabetes and her sugar levels is very well#Canderel Sweetened