3,7 5 0 53 53 It's made made with a Reb A extract, the sweetest extract found in the Stevia plant, it is 200 times sweeter than suger but without all the kilojoules.

2019/04/01
Healthier Alternative
We have tried this for a few months now and I must admit I am still getting used to this taste.... It's not bad but definitely not the same as Canderel or real sugar.
2018/08/14
I didn't like this one. It is the healthier choice, but I don't drink a lot of coffee, so this is not my first choice. I love the Vanilla though.
2018/07/31
Love the product , no after taste and chemical taste
2018/07/25
I bought this Canderel last month. It's good but I still need to adjust to it's taste. It's not as sweet and has a tad bit of an after taste.
2018/05/17
I like it, compared to other sweeteners i tried, it is not as very sweet. and no aftertaste for me plus its good for my weight loss program.
2018/04/18
This is the only sweetener we use in our house .... it’s the best
2018/02/23
Not too crazy about this one. A very bitter after taste, although it is the healthier choice.
2018/02/19
I love Canderel, prefer the original over the Stevia & slightly over priced
2018/02/08
I have tried this. best now now bitter after taste. Tasty. Healthy for me.
2018/02/06
I use it in my tea and coffee it tastes a lot like sugar than any other sweetner
2017/11/02
We have tried this and find that the sweetness is not as intense as with the "normal" variant
2018/08/17
can i recieve the sample to taste, i never had a chace to taste something from hometester
2018/08/16
I did never tried the Canderel before we only use the red one, but will love to try the taste of this one.
2018/08/01
I have not tried this product but heard that it is very good
2018/07/25
My mother in law is using this tablets due to she's diabetes and her sugar levels is very well#Canderel Sweetened