4,4 5 0 460 460 Active Body, Active Mind. Combination product Multivitamin/Herbal.

2019/04/10
Centrum
I take this daily it really helps a lot especially when everyone else around you is sick
2018/08/23
Great for your health
I have been taking Centrum daily for a few months now and did not get sick during this cold winter season. I would recommend this for everyone to try.
2018/08/10
really good combination the Ginseng really gives me a boost. First vitamin that kept me going the whole day.
2018/07/24
I just started running for fitness and health. I have more energy and stamina when taking Centrum to complete a 5km run. My immune system is also boosted and I cannot remember when last I had flu.
2018/07/20
I have tried Centrum and its so helpful at keeping energy leves and immune system up.
2018/07/17
I have use the product and I love the outcome. My kids now use Centrum for kids and they love it.
2018/06/27
I use it now and then as a supplement and would recommend it to anyone who wants to supplement their diets
2018/05/25
Centrum Active helps me get through the really busy days at work
2018/05/22
Great for ladies during menopause who are exercising
2018/05/07
I work long hours, sometimes overtime which made me decide on trying centrum active. I must say it helps with feeling tired and losing concentration. I love this product.
2018/03/28
I take chronic medication for epilepsy and high blood pressure, so I use the multivitamin supplements to maintain a positive healthy body.
2018/03/23
I commute and as you know, its exhausting! Centrum gives me that extra energy to "get through the day" I like it, it works :)
2018/03/20
Centrum Active helps me get through the long days at work and i still have energy left to go for a cycle afterwards.
2018/03/02
I use Centrum when I'm having a long busy day. It gives me the energy to keep going and helps with my concentration. I definitely feel the difference when I take it while I have the flu
2018/02/19
Excellent vitamin to be used daily for a healthy life style. Absolutely necessary to all.