4,4 5 0 461 461 Active Body, Active Mind. Combination product Multivitamin/Herbal.

10/10/2019
Keep going
My job keeps me on my feet from 6.45 till 18.00.Since my colleague recommended this product, I'm always on the go. From work I can do my chores with no problem.
10/04/2019
Centrum
I take this daily it really helps a lot especially when everyone else around you is sick
23/08/2018
Great for your health
I have been taking Centrum daily for a few months now and did not get sick during this cold winter season. I would recommend this for everyone to try.
10/08/2018
really good combination the Ginseng really gives me a boost. First vitamin that kept me going the whole day.
24/07/2018
I just started running for fitness and health. I have more energy and stamina when taking Centrum to complete a 5km run. My immune system is also boosted and I cannot remember when last I had flu.
20/07/2018
I have tried Centrum and its so helpful at keeping energy leves and immune system up.
17/07/2018
I have use the product and I love the outcome. My kids now use Centrum for kids and they love it.
27/06/2018
I use it now and then as a supplement and would recommend it to anyone who wants to supplement their diets
25/05/2018
Centrum Active helps me get through the really busy days at work
22/05/2018
Great for ladies during menopause who are exercising
07/05/2018
I work long hours, sometimes overtime which made me decide on trying centrum active. I must say it helps with feeling tired and losing concentration. I love this product.
28/03/2018
I take chronic medication for epilepsy and high blood pressure, so I use the multivitamin supplements to maintain a positive healthy body.
23/03/2018
I commute and as you know, its exhausting! Centrum gives me that extra energy to "get through the day" I like it, it works :)
20/03/2018
Centrum Active helps me get through the long days at work and i still have energy left to go for a cycle afterwards.
02/03/2018
I use Centrum when I'm having a long busy day. It gives me the energy to keep going and helps with my concentration. I definitely feel the difference when I take it while I have the flu