4,5 5 0 464 464 Active Body, Active Mind. Combination product Multivitamin/Herbal.
Centrum Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Active 30 Tablets

28/11/2020
Centrum Active availability
Centrum Active Is this product still available or has it been taken off the shelves as it is nowhere available?
09/11/2020
Centrum
My husband and I have in week 2 of the multivitamin, we are feeling more energized and active. Following advice on a run down system our pharmacists suggested that we try this product. Feeling quite pleased with the results so far.
25/08/2020
Centrum ACTIVE
YES , recommend this product, Active body and active mind ,help for my son in sports and school worker. it is very expensive , love to to receive this product and share with his friends.
09/11/2019
Health
I am hypo calcemic since i use this product together with calcium i feel much better
10/10/2019
Keep going
My job keeps me on my feet from 6.45 till 18.00.Since my colleague recommended this product, I'm always on the go. From work I can do my chores with no problem.
10/04/2019
Centrum
I take this daily it really helps a lot especially when everyone else around you is sick
23/08/2018
Great for your health
I have been taking Centrum daily for a few months now and did not get sick during this cold winter season. I would recommend this for everyone to try.
10/08/2018
really good combination the Ginseng really gives me a boost. First vitamin that kept me going the whole day.
24/07/2018
I just started running for fitness and health. I have more energy and stamina when taking Centrum to complete a 5km run. My immune system is also boosted and I cannot remember when last I had flu.
20/07/2018
I have tried Centrum and its so helpful at keeping energy leves and immune system up.
17/07/2018
I have use the product and I love the outcome. My kids now use Centrum for kids and they love it.
27/06/2018
I use it now and then as a supplement and would recommend it to anyone who wants to supplement their diets
25/05/2018
Centrum Active helps me get through the really busy days at work
22/05/2018
Great for ladies during menopause who are exercising
07/05/2018
I work long hours, sometimes overtime which made me decide on trying centrum active. I must say it helps with feeling tired and losing concentration. I love this product.