4,5 5 0 1178 1178 Cetaphil® Gentle Cleansing Lotion is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it's gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.
  • 1 178 Reviews

2016/11/29
Cetaphil is my go to cleanser as it effectively removes make-up and is gentle at the same time.
2016/11/28
Left my skin feeling moisturized and soft. Would recommend to anyone with acne prone skin.
2016/11/28
This is truly an amazing product and highly recommend it...
2016/11/25
I have used this product fro my acne and still use it now to remove make up. It is so mild and gentle on my skin. it moisturises and leaves my skin looking fresh. I can use it also on my kids,
2016/11/24
My go to face wash, not harsh on the skin and can also be used without water. Love ittttt
2016/11/22
Cetaphil products are amazing! Just a pity about the price, can't use it everyday. However, when I have an allergic reaction, this is the only thing I can use :)
2016/11/22
i love Cetaphil, i Started using it for my baby sensitive skin but now use it as my face cleanser.
2016/11/22
perfect for my sensitive skin and doesnt cause breakouts
2016/11/22
I have sensitive skins and I wish I loved this product but I didn't find it effective. I found that I had to use twice as much as I would with other products to feel fresh. Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
2016/11/21
It is an absolute phenomenal product and has significantly reduced my acne and blackheads! I would recommend this to everyone as it isn't even to pricey for what the product does which is actually work. For how many products can you say that!
2016/11/21
Highly recommend this product, i know when my teenage kids have sipped a day or two.
2016/11/21
This is an awesome product leaving your skin soft and smooth. The Cetaphil range is amazing.
2016/11/18
Baie goeie produk vir aknee vel. Droog nie uit nie en maak ook nie meer olierig nie. Mens sien in 'n kort tyd 'n verskil aan mens se vel
2016/11/18
I have used Cetaphil gentle cleansing lotion before. It was samples from a Pharmacy in Menlo Park, Pretoria. I was impressed because it did not dry my skin. At my age, skin becomes so sensitve and dry therefore Cetaphil is the solution. I would advise women who love beautiful, soft and nourished skin to try Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Lotion. I rate Cetaphil 5 out of 5.
2016/11/17
I have a very dry, sensitive skin is this is the perfect product. I love it and will definitely use only this product in future