4,5 5 0 1178 1178 Cetaphil® Gentle Cleansing Lotion is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it's gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.
  • 1 178 Reviews

17/11/2016
The whole range is great for sensitive, dry and allergic skin. It is so mild and yet very effective.
17/11/2016
Cetaphil is great and my son is also using it. Its working really well for us.
17/11/2016
Awesome for dry skin! This product really clears the skin if used well and often enough! i would recommend this for all young skins. It can also be used for sun burnt skin - i have tried it when all the other soap burn the brittle sun burnt skin. This soothes and even more important it cleans! i would suggest it comes with a sponge though for scrubbing
16/11/2016
My skin doctor recommended Cetaphil gentle cleansing lotion for washing my face. I had acne and my skin was dry and sensitive. It doesn't irritate my skin. It leaves my skin hydrated and soft.
15/11/2016
I have had a very bad skin since my teenage years and a friend introduced me to Cetaphil. I have been using it for over 10 years now. Its a bit expensive but worth every cent!!
15/11/2016
I have been buying it for my 16 year old Son who was troubled by acne he has been using it for 6months and the acne is gone, his face is spotless he is still continuing with the product as it protect his face from sun, impurities that causes acne.
15/11/2016
I have tried Cetaphil before and found it was one of the few products that really helped and worked when I suffered bad acne a couple of years ago. Love this product and still use the sunscreen.
14/11/2016
I have used Cetaphil and have found it to be extremely gentle. My skin feels hydrated and not dry after each use. I will gladly recommend!
14/11/2016
This is a very good product for oily skin . I used it for a while know .
12/11/2016
Love to use it on my face! Makes my skin soft and since I have sensitive skin it works like a dream. As said by other reviewers it is pricey but totally worth it! Thanks for a great product, I would have been lost without it.
11/11/2016
Absolutely love how this makes my skin feel. My face doesn't feel tight and there is no tingly feeling after using this product. Super useful that it can be used with or without water so makes it very versatile.
11/11/2016
I do not personally use the product but my kids do. My son has very sensitive skin and we tried everything, but once we tried Cetaphil there was no way going back. I is a bit pricey but what is not?
11/11/2016
I was introduced to Cetaphil approximately a year ago. I have combination skin which leans more to desert dry than oily. Cetaphil moisturiser does not only leave my skin moisturised and hydrated, it doesn't make my oily t-part more oily, infact it has the perfect balance. We are active snorkelers and gymbunnies and this lifestyle is harsh on dry skin. Cetaphil is a fantastic product, I decanted my moisturiser and keep it in my handbag. I have started to use the restoring body wash and I love it. My teenage son uses antibiotics and lotions for his pimples which dries his skin out and Cetaphil keeps his skin soft and hydrated. Truly a product I will never be without.
11/11/2016
I suffer from dry hands and found that Cetaphil works wonders. I love this prodcut
10/11/2016
This is the best and only product i use!! i started using it as a teenager and still,use it today.