4,5 5 0 1178 1178 Cetaphil® Gentle Cleansing Lotion is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it's gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.
  • 1 178 Reviews

10/11/2016
i absolutely love this product, my kids suffer from eczema and i have had no problems since using it. It is so mild and safe for all our skins
10/11/2016
I used this product before - EXCELLENT, especially for a sensitive skin.
10/11/2016
My daughter has been using Cetaphil for almost a year now and her (teenage) skin has never looked better. It does not dry out her skin and she has much less break-outs than before.
10/11/2016
my daughter has been using Cetaphil for the past 4 years - as her skin became acne prone as her teenage years set in - she is still using it and it has helped to maintain and encourage a clear smooth skin.
10/11/2016
I used this on both my son and daughter. It was gentle on their skin as well as on my eczema-affected hands!
09/11/2016
This product works perfectly on my skin. I love it!
09/11/2016
Its the ONLY product that ive tried that works so well on my problematic sensitive skin, it's because of it is so gentle. I only buy this product for the whole family.
09/11/2016
This product is gentle enough for my whole family. We are regular uses.
09/11/2016
I love this product. Was recommended by my friend. So gentle on my skin.
09/11/2016
After using it my skin was not dry and it helped a lot my skin as my skin was becoming to dry out even though i have oily skin. It was also smooth on the the face.
09/11/2016
Enjoyed using this product, and have changed from my usual product to Cetaphil
09/11/2016
I tried this and had a very bad skin condition. My dermatologist recommended it together with my doctor. After using it, my skin is now so smooth and beautiful. This is a fantastic product and I did recommend it to many of my friends.
09/11/2016
My skin feels so much softer and well moisturized after using this cleansing lotion. Love Gentle Cleansing Lotion.
09/11/2016
Leaves you skin feeling clean and fresh, especially after wearing make-up all day long.
I HAVE TRIED THIS. IT'S REALLY GENTLE ON THE SKIN AND A GREAT CLEANSING PRODUCT