4,5 5 0 1178 1178 Cetaphil® Gentle Cleansing Lotion is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it's gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.
  • 1 178 Reviews

09/11/2016
Cetaphil after the first use makes the skin so soft, I often have dry patches on my face and because it was so gentle the dry patches disappeared. The very pleasant fragrance lingers for a long time. So I absolutely love this product.
09/11/2016
Cetaphil is so gentle on your skin yet so effective in cleansing and removing makeup. I have tried this product and will continue using it. It is the best cleanser I have used.
09/11/2016
my daughter has eczema and this was recommended by her doctor, it really does work. Excellent product
09/11/2016
I am using this. I have very sensitive skin and eczema. The dermatologist recommended this for me. I have been using it for years. I love it
09/11/2016
I loved this product for the very sensitive skin of my preteen daughter who started doing her 3 steps before the big hormones catches up with her. She confirmed her skin felt soft and well moisturized from using this cleansing lotion and all the other products.
09/11/2016
Who wants to live with teenage skin in their 30's?! Only after changing to Cetaphil did my skin start to clear up. Love love love this range!
09/11/2016
This is my life saver, my son has had bad eczema since birth and now he is 10 years. Cetaphil has been my life saver, it's very good but a bit pricey but it is worth sacrificing for. The skin stays nicely moisturized for whole day. My sister had a baby and she had skin problem and recommended Cetaphil she is happy with the results. I would recommend it for anyone else to use!!!
09/11/2016
I don't go anywhere without my Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion! No need for make up remover and very gentle especially if you have a sensitive skin. Best of all, you can be sure of no acne while using this product.
08/11/2016
An amazing and versatile product. Great for quick face cleansing, also as part of a daily skin care routine. Doesn't have any perfumes or irritants. Great for sensitive or dry skin.
08/11/2016
I am a eczema sufferer, I was cautious using this at first but it works brilliantly. Would recommend it for sure!
08/11/2016
I received my samples and gave them out to friends and family awhile ago. I was sure I commented on here, but cannot find it on my dashboard. Friends and family love the product. Maybe because of change of season, when I use it, it seems to make my skin very dry. I will try it again once we are well into the season. Thank You HTC
08/11/2016
I suffered a strange eczema and could only certain products on my face. I use the Cetaphil for oily skin and I will never use another face-wash. I have been committed to this product for 3 years. Great for acne prone skin.
08/11/2016
this is one of the best brands I've ever used, you feel the difference and results immediately
08/11/2016
I don't have any eczema or dry skin but i received this sample from my sister in law and I loved it from the first drop. The lotion is thick and creamy and it leaves your skin feeling and looking great.
07/11/2016
I have very oily skin, and this product helps so much. It is fragrance free, which I love!