0 5 0 41 85 New Clean and Clear Shine Control Daily Facial wash with bursting beads effectively cleanses for shine free skin all day. Also available in a Daily Facial Scrub.

2019/02/18
Think this would help for my oily skin type. Would buy and try it
2018/09/23
I haven't received any products from the home tester club. However this product sounds great.
2013/10/15
This looks perfect for my skin! Oily skin is a problem on this side.
2013/08/31
My face needs a scrub from tym to tym so i will b on the outlook for this
2013/04/25
Ek het dit nog nooit gebruik nie,maar sal dit graag wil toets!
2012/11/26
Have been using this face wash for for a loooong time and would never change it for anything else! It makes my face feel fresh, while ex foliating and removing excess oils.
2012/11/17
works great, i have naturally shiny T-zone and it really helped with controlling the shine
2012/11/09
Everybody has different skin types. Its all about finding the right one that works for me. Since I was a teenager Clean and Clear has really worked for me. However it has become so expensive.
2012/11/08
I have not used this yet so would love to try it out. My kids been teenagers, can`t seem to find the right product to work for them so should give it a try.
2012/11/01
Gonna try this product on my teenager`s skin. If it works I will be overjoyed!
2012/10/14
clear chine gee gesig so n tinteling as jy dit was
2012/10/06
this really doesn`t work for me, nivea is the best.
2012/10/05
My husband`s been using this & it`s great his oily skin is becoming normal again.
2012/10/03
I have used Clean and Clear before, and it has worked very well, so can`t wait to give this new product a try!
2012/10/03
I have never used this product.I hope it works well on sentitive skin types. I should buy it for my son.Wasielah (Cape Town)