4,5 5 0 295 295 Mayonnaise trusted by chefs. It's good with any dish, perfect for potato salad.
Clover Classic Tangy Mayonnaise Strong Tanginess

22/09/2020
TANGY AND AFFORDABLE
absolutely love this mayo tangy and i use it to bake my 4 ingredient rolls
Delish
Absolutely love this mayo. It’s so light and creamy, with the same mayo taste. Great alternative if you’re looking to make a change in your diet without giving up too much.
Magnificent
Tastes delicious we like the creamy one its so creamy and smooth on the palate, the taste is incredible it goes well with potato salad
21/09/2020
So nice and thick just about the right consistency...I love it especially with my potato salad
18/09/2020
Good taste
It tastes very good especially on egg salad.whole family loved it and it's also very affordable.
17/09/2020
Affordable
Fluffy and lite for your salads and it's affordable it goes very well with your baked potato.
Very nice.
Perfect for a patato salad or egg salad. So creamy and smooth. And very affordable, it can be brought at checkers or pick a pay. I made a patato salad and was not disappointed or dissatisfied.
Tangy creaminess
Love it. Great in salads, on a sandwich and even as a dip
Tasty and affordable
At 1st I wasn't too sure about the product as I am familiar with a different one. Decided to try it out and only to my surprise, the taste was very good. To make it more better, IT IS VERY affordable in terms of pricing. Good choice!
15/09/2020
Sharon
Clover Tangy mayo is very tasty, rich and creamy. I love the mayo in a potato salad it's absolutely tasty and the tanginess is wonderful.
15/09/2020
Awesome
Great for chicken and Mayo sarmies. Also the tangyness is great for Potatoe salad
Awesome
It's very nice have tried it with my family it's very nice
excellent
great taste especially when making a chicken & maya sandwich. i love this product, its in my shopping basket every month.
14/09/2020
Good
Its a must in my pantry its goes in any dish,salad and very perfect for potatoes salad my all time favourate
13/09/2020