Clover Classic Tangy Mayonnaise Strong Tanginess

4,5 5 0 1104 1104 Mayonnaise trusted by chefs. It's good with any dish, perfect for potato salad.
Clover Classic Tangy Mayonnaise Strong Tanginess

Tasty, Creamy
My wife uses this brand of mayo for my lunch and I have to admit it adds a extra special zing and tang that wakes up the taste buds and makes me look forward to eating.
Tangy mayonnaise
The mayo is tangy super delicious with potatoes and everything else
Tangy taste
A kitchen is not a kitchen without Mayonnaise. My daughter eats it with everything. And a good old South African braai is not a braai if there's no salad without Mayonnaise.
12/04/2021
If you want tangy, you get tangy
I love mayo and the tangier the better. This is why I like this product. They delivered on their promise for a strong tangy mayo.
12/04/2021
It's very tangy.. great for cooking, not as a condiment
It's very tangy, so it that's what you want - perfect. I prefer it for cooking, not as a condiment. Works very well in salads, but not as a salad cream.
11/04/2021
Super Tangy
It's tangy make it the real makoya. In the salad it's gives a green to want more
11/04/2021
Tasty
You can use this on any dish. It's amazing. The kids loves it so much. The packaging is good and
Love this may
Love it it so creamy pick it over any other mack all meals better
Miss
When you making potatoe salad and mixed up with herbs yummiest
Mayo
The degree of tangy is superb. I like that I have options. Sometimes I do want less of it and on other days more
It deserves 4 and half
It makes every meal look appetizing. I can't resist. I
Exellent
I don't find my meal and boiled eggs appetizing without this product
Very delicious
Part of every meal in my home. From salads to bread spread. The tangy taste is magnificent
09/04/2021
Clover tangy mayonnaise
Very tangy. My kids enjoys it with sandwiches and on salads.
09/04/2021
Clover Mayonaise
absolutely delicious i thought that it would have an after taste like other less known products but clover has proven to have done their home work....