4,2 5 0 168 168 New Coca-Cola with no sugar, no caffeine
Coca-Cola No Caffeine

18/02/2020
No bad at ALL
I tried this and I was happy with. It's still sweet but they say no sugar. Compare with Original one, I would rather have this.
12/02/2020
Coca-Cola No Caffeine
I love this product. I tried to stop with the sugar and caffeine intake and I found this and I love it.
12/02/2020
Enjoyment for the family
I dont let my son drink caffeine juices but this I let him drink this because it doesnt contain caffeine
03/02/2020
Taste
Trust me tasted it but will not change over.Will stay with my regular Coke
04/12/2019
Daily buy
We buy a 2L everyday. We prefere this than the Coke lite
02/12/2019
I like the no sugar no caffeine range for my husband cause he is a new diabetic
22/11/2019
Guilt free drink
my new favourite Coca Cola drink. Great taste and guilt free to boot.
15/11/2019
not a fan
ive treid all this new types of koeldrink no sugar less sugar all those and the taste is just awful
12/11/2019
Coke
Great taste didnt relize it was cafeine free till after i drank it
12/11/2019
Coke no suger and caffeine
I was addicted to the original one but decided to taste this one and I love it because it taste good.
05/11/2019
Number one
Its the same great taste of original Coca Cola with no sugar or caffeine, my kids can drink it too which is a plus for special occasions like birthday parties
01/11/2019
No Caffeine
I'm very sensitive to sugar and caffeine products, and this works great. The taste is almost the same a coke light.
23/10/2019
LOVE IT!
I love this new product. Have to stop myself from buying it every day. The fact that it doesn't have caffeine is great for people with Epilepsy and other caffeine sensitivities.
18/10/2019
Love new No caffeine coke
My New Fav, used to only drink coke Zero but now I drink nothing but the Gold bottle, Same taste as coke zero but no Caffeine! Love it,
11/10/2019
Coca-Cola
The new Coca-Cola with no sugar and no caffeine has the same great taste as the original coke. the healthier version is good for the whole family. i will recommend this to my friends and family.