4,2 5 0 154 154 New Coca-Cola with no sugar, no caffeine

Coke no caffeine
It tasty very nice and you still tasty the Coke within it but no caffeine and it's also good for people with ulcers/diabetics. I would definitely recommend it and also suitable for anyone that does not drink an acid soft drink.
28/08/2019
works for that pregnant craving
I am and was a big fan of Coke when i was pregnant after i have taste this product i absolutely love it , no caffeine and its worth the money and try. would recommend the coca cola no sugar no caffeine
Healtheir option Fizz
I am a huge fanatic of coke. Always have it with either a meal or as part of a snack. One day my sister bought this for our family gathering meal. At first i thought i wouldnt enjoy it as its nit the same taste. Only to find it went down very well, and others hardly even tasted the difference. Big ups coca-cola.
24/08/2019
Guilt free refreshment
Coca-Cola no Sugar is a guit free refreshment drink especially to us the sugar cautious type.. it's tastes amazingly and leaves you satisfied and it's tastes like no less like the original Coca-Cola. I love it my whole family loves it
22/08/2019
Thumbs up to Coke. I was very skeptical about this at first but it actually taste way better than the original coke with caffeine and all...It was on special at Makro and I wasn't aware that I took this very one until I drank it, it really tastes good.
21/08/2019
Best tasting soft drink
This is the best Coca Cola ever not only is it sugar free it does not contain any caffeine!! It tastes better then any other sugar free soft drink and is now even greater without caffeine. I love it!!!
20/08/2019
Best Drink ever
This is best since coke zero. I only drink the zero range. And it tastes better than the originals. I cannot drink anything else besides coke zero or zero caffeine. What's great is that I can allow my toddler to have a little bit and it doesn't put her on a high. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT
20/08/2019
I actually prefer it
So I was skeptical that it may be more fizz than flavour (like Tab) but it actually tastes better than the normal Coke Zero. If it's in stock i'll buy this one over the normal Coke Zero. I'm pretty happy with it.
16/08/2019
Coke
Wow... I have to say I was really happy with the Coke as I expected it to have a different taste seeing as it has no sugar. I was pleasantly surprised it tastes the same a the original Coke💛
Like the original
For me it taste just like the original product but without all the sugar content i absolutely love it
Finally No Caffeine
I have been waiting for this product since seeing the gold cans on the internet and since stopping caffeine last year, not only is it here but it actually tastes really really great!
Actually not bad
I was not eager to try this cause the Zero cooldrinks taste horrible, but this one to my surprise was good, my family loved it as well.
13/08/2019
Caffeine, sugar free Coke
I gave the new caffeine, sugar free Coke a four star review... My family love the new caffeine, sugar free Coke. It almost taste just like the original coke with no sugar or caffeine.
13/08/2019
Coke
I love Coca-Cola No Caffeine because i suffer from migraine headaches and i cant have things with caffeine so this coke is simply the best Cold Drink i can i have once a twice week without feeling sick
09/08/2019
Healthy cheating
I have chronic colitis and should be staying away from all caffeine and sugar! The important word should. It has been hard keeping my soft drink cravings under control, and with this new product I see better health on my horizon! i simply LOVE the new No Caffine No Sugar coke range!!!