4,2 5 0 161 161 New Coca-Cola with no sugar, no caffeine

Not a good after taste
Not fond of the after taste that comes with it. Not as refreshing as well.
My new favourite
My go to choice at the moment love the taste!!!!!!
Coca-Cola no sugar
You can no longer tell the difference between the original Coca-Cola and the sugar-free alternative. No bad after tastes
Coca Cola
Same taste but better for the health. I love Coca Cola
Coca-Cola for the win
Coca-Cola has really stepped their game up and improved the quality of taste. You can no longer tell the difference between the original Coca-Cola and the sugar-free alternative.
19/06/2019
Coca cola -no sugar, no cafeine
it tastes good, no after taste as some drinks with no sugar will taste. I will definitely recommend the drink
19/06/2019
Coke no sugar and caffeine
I am very sensitive to caffeine...so I really enjoy this coke. I like the taste and the fact that I have it has a caffeine free option.
18/06/2019
No Sugar, still the great flavor!
I am one of "those" mom's. My child is not allowed to drink Coke, but it's getting more challenging saying no as he gets older. But this product is now my reason to say YES! Great taste without the sugar and caffeine! and to be honest, my hips are happy to enjoy one too! I recommend trying one for yourself!
Yum
since im not allowed caffeine its great to have a known product that I can also enjoy like other people
Coke Zero
Family and friends love it, no aftertaste. original coke also have less sugar lately. great for all of us
Taste like original
I like that no sugar added good for my teens and the whole family
Not too bad
It tastes okay but we still prefer the original coke as it tastes better. I liked that this product is cheaper than the original so that's great. I'd recommend it to anyone who would like to reduce their sugar and caffeine intake. With a slice of lemon though, it tastes good.
Finally
I am very sensitive to caffeine but i really enjoy coke. I like the taste and the fact that i have caffeine free option.
16/06/2019
I love that it has no sugar but tastes as the old one
15/06/2019
Guilt free Coke
Awesome product. Tastea very similar tocthe original however you can spot the difference easily. Good for the whole family whilst still enjoying the taste of Coke original, well close enough