4,4 5 0 104 104 The first and only family toothpaste with unique Sugar Acid Neutraliser that directly helps reduce sugar acids in plaque.

2019/07/09
Extra protection
I could really feel that there was an extra protection from sweet things because I have a sweet tooth and I know it affects my dental health and this really helped
2019/05/29
White and bright
Colgate is definitely one of my favourites,its fresh,its cheap,its good for sensitive teeth/gums like mine and the fact that it had different flavours is my favourite :) I always keep the mini colgate tubes in my bag for emergancy :)
2019/05/23
Colgate sugar acid relief
Its good and it works and it has a gentle taste to it. I feel it works really well when you brush after meals and i would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who wouldnt mind checking out something new
2019/03/08
Clean
Love the taste and feel after each brush. The clean feel lasts very long.
2019/02/21
Long term results
One cannot rate this product based on short term use. Overall taste, texture- Yes, however this has to be used over a period of time to be able to give a proper review. So 3/5 for taste & texture.
2018/11/06
Not bad
My family and i are currently using this toothpaste. It doesnt seem bad at all. Although, i am yet to fully understand its effect on my teeth but i believe it is a good product.
2018/05/01
This is our regular toothpaste, it was recommended by our dentist and we will never buy another brand again.
2017/02/21
My dentist referred me to this on and Absolutely love it & won't change toothpaste :)
2017/02/03
Very good toothpaste, makes my mouth feel super fresh and I can feel the quality effect on my teeth.
2017/01/24
this product is an absolute must for me!! I have endless problems with my teeth and no enamel to protect them! when my dentist recommended it i expected it to be expensive so when i found it and saw hoe reasonable it was i was skeptical but i cannot wax lyrical enough about this tooth paste!! Less sensitivity and helps whitening too!!
2017/01/13
I no longer purchase Colgate toothpaste . It seems to leave a very bad aftertaste in your mouth. Even my kids refuse to use Colgate now. A bit skeptical about the product
2017/01/04
My family only uses colgate. We tried this one, can be a but pricey but then one don't compromise on your teeth. I like it as my daughter has a real sweet tooth.
2016/12/29
I have tried the Colgate Sugar and Acid Neutraliser toothpaste it is excellent my son is a diabetic and he uses it often.
2016/12/19
I like this product it makes brushing teeth fun. ..kids love it
2016/12/15
i like it as it help with my cavity problems i am diebetic