4,9 5 0 3171 3171 Comfort Concentrated Fabric Conditioner is specially formulated with micro-capsules to release bursts of fresh fragrance whenever you move. The conditioner attaches to clothing in the wash cycle and maintain its freshness after clothes have dried. With the fresh scents of fruits, flowers and a twist of wood for gentle crispness, your clothes will smell and feel great to the touch with long-lasting fragrance. Thanks to Comfort Fabric Conditioners’ encapsulated fragrance technology, bursts of fragrance are released from your clothes as you move. Comfort saves your time by making clothes easier to iron, promoting faster drying time and maintaining the colour and shine of garments.
  • 3 171 Reviews

2019/03/13
Love the smell. Clothes smells fresh all day even after a second wash. Definitely buying this product and a definite must buy for every person who wants that long lasting fragrance. 100℅ thumbs up
2019/03/13
I do not know why I have not used comfort before. After using it I will never switched to any other fabric conditioner again unless it goes off the market which I doubt. Comfort is the BEST.
2019/03/12
This is the best fabric stay soft i have ever use it make the fabric smell so nice and so soft will recommend all my friends and family to switch Thanks you so much it change my washing
2019/03/12
Longlasting fragrance and makes the clothes smell nice and also softens them.
2019/03/11
I am so happy that I was chosen to test Comfort Concentrated Fabric Conditioner. I like the smell, my clothes are soft and it doesn't leave white stains on my clothes. I will definitely but this product.
2019/03/11
I just love the fragrance it leave on my clothes, this is a must purchase and will be adding on my monthly household purchases.
2019/03/11
The fact that you only have to use a small cap of this and it makes a full load of washing smell great is fantastic. The smell lasts long and you know you smell great :)
2019/03/11
Upon receiving the box I was already excited to try it out once I opened one to smell it. It's fantastic. I washed my clothes and a week later I pulled out one of the items I had washed the week before and was surprised to smell the same smell just after it had been washed. Will definitely buy again
2019/03/11
I am a Sinus sufferer so I was a bit reluctant to use this product since it is concentrated but I didnt experience any problems, I love its long lasting fragrance and our clothes smell fresh for longer!! However I dont think its makes clothes softer, would definitely buy it though.
2019/03/11
I absolutely love comfort concentratered fabric conditioner. It's long lasting fragrance and and thickness leaves my clothes not only smelling fresher but also so soft
2019/03/09
I was pleasantly surprised after just the 1st wash. Its concentrated and therefore you don't use much. It leaves the fabric feeling soft and smelling absolutely amazing! I could still smell the fragrance after wearing my clothes for a day. LOVE IT!
2019/03/09
I love the smell and the fact that my clothes smells fresh for a long time after it has been washed. I struggle with allergies and Comfort didn't irritate my sinuses.
2019/03/08
Comfort is absolutely lovely and not only does it make your washing soft and fresh but thye whole room is refreshed once you have done your washing. Will definitely buy Comfort in the future (Oh and the bottles are so nice and small makes easy for storage:-))
2019/03/08
Using Comfort made ironing so much easier for me due to the soft texture it leaves on clothing, especially denim jeans. The frangrance is excellent, but I must say, personally it was just tooooo strong for me. The family loves the smell on their clothes and even the whole house smells like Comfort on washing day, but it irritated me a bit that I could smell it all day on me. It is just a personal issue as I don’t even use perfume or fragrant deoderant.
2019/03/07
It makes my clothes soft,smells nice for long and my clothes looks brand new. it also makes my ironing easy.