Coty Whisper Deodorant

4,8 5 0 376 376 Whisper is a catalyst for inner confidence, strength, and identity; for the woman who is driven by her inner voice. She is self-aware, her own cheerleader - she decides who she wants to be.
Coty Whisper Deodorant

23/01/2023
Fresh
I absolutely love this spray. Mainly because of how I constantly get compliments when I wear it, which boosts my confidence. I mean who doesn't like to be told they smell good?
23/11/2022
Smells good
Long lasting fragrance, I love it a lot. I used it while I was in high school and I still use it. It's not expensive at all
31/10/2022
Smells Great
I have used these before and they smell great, also non expensive
26/10/2022
Excellent
Very lasting fragrance, smell good bought it to my daughter she love it
11/10/2022
Cory Whisper Deodorant
Absolutely amazing it's smell so good. And last more than 24hrs ILove it
05/08/2022
Top product
Long lasting fragrance. Definitely a classic
21/07/2022
Fragrance Guru
The original whisper spray is phenomenal and a well known brand as every time I wear it in public someone will say "you have whisper on right?" I would recommend this spray to every woman as it smells nice on anyone.
29/06/2022
Coty Whisper.
Out of all the body sprays I have used in the past, Coty Whisper's fragrance seems to last for many hours on my clothing and body. I get compliments about the fragrance all the time when I use it!
17/06/2022
Coty whisper body spray
Smells amazing. Great product and beautiful packaging.
16/06/2022
whisper coty deodorant
i used the pink one and i love it the smell stay for long and others smell you and it has a soft smell and clean no i like the new packaging
26/05/2022
Favourite
I love the original. The scent last all day and is my signature scent. I only buy this.
18/05/2022
Love the black!
The black one has a fresh feel fragrance! Fragrance also lasts which is awesome! Give it a try, you will love it.
10/05/2022
love the pink bottle
love the pink bottle, scent last all day !
10/05/2022
Tried and tested
I have not seen this product on the shelfs lately, unless it has sold out or it was replaced.
06/04/2022
Decent smell
My little girl loves it, the smell is good, I’m loving it for my little one, even her friends want them, I’ve recommended it to the little miss