4,7 5 0 68 68 Try this new Creamy Mayonnaise for a smooth mild taste from Crosse & Blackwell.

18/09/2019
Great taste
Crosse and Blackwell mayonnaise brings out the great on my salads as well as on my meat
17/09/2019
The creamy sandwich filler
This Crosse & Blackwell mayonnaise gives the creamiest, taste to any sandwich filling. It doesn't have a sour, rich after taste, but it leaves you wanting more. No sandwich can be complete without this mayonnaise.
10/09/2019
creamy creamy
I love the packaging easy to use, and tasty too. i would love to taste mayonnaise made with olive oil instead of sunflower oil
05/09/2019
Awesome.
Firstly the packaging is good and convenient. The taste oooh so great i totally love it.. it is a must for this one.
20/06/2019
So into Cross & Blackwell Creamy Mayonnaise
Its Too die for. Never was a fan of Mayo until i tasted it. I cannot leave without it. Packaging convenient and its goodbye to struggle trying to open and twist the lid
31/03/2019
Hygieneic
Absolutely love this, you no longer have the worry about someone double dipping in the jar and having the mayo go off, and it's so easy to use no more mayo going everywhere except where it's suppose to.
28/03/2019
Mayonnaise
Tangy and creamy the name say it all. For all my salad dressing and sauce mixing i use it. Never left in monthly groceries.
09/01/2019
Durban
The cross and blackwell new packaging works great you don't need to use spoons or knives like before, it still taste great.
26/10/2018
Packaging
This bottle is literally perfect, it ensures that every last bit can be used. I love the safety cap
20/09/2018
Perfect to Use
Long awaited packaging. Has a non drip seal at the bottom. The design of this bottle makes it easy to squeeze out the correct amount and to flip the lid to close when done. The bottle stands neatly in the fridge. This product is well balanced in taste and richness.
19/09/2018
Different
Our home were always staunch believer in tangy mayo. Now we have found that certain dishes benefit from the creamy mayo as it has a milder taste and texture.
18/09/2018
Mayonnaise
I like the way the bottle is ensuring that every last drop can be utilized.
17/09/2018
mayo
A south African standard, dont buy or try anything else, Some product you stick with and this is one of them
03/09/2018
Mayo with a twist
I simply love this mayonnaise especially for the packaging as well, when I add mayo to a sandwich ect I don't need to put a knife in the container with this packaging it just squeezers as I need
22/08/2018
Quick squeeze
So quick and easy...definitely a thing to have...can be used right to the last drop now