4,7 5 0 63 63 Try this new Creamy Mayonnaise for a smooth mild taste from Crosse & Blackwell.

2019/06/20
So into Cross & Blackwell Creamy Mayonnaise
Its Too die for. Never was a fan of Mayo until i tasted it. I cannot leave without it. Packaging convenient and its goodbye to struggle trying to open and twist the lid
2019/03/31
Hygieneic
Absolutely love this, you no longer have the worry about someone double dipping in the jar and having the mayo go off, and it's so easy to use no more mayo going everywhere except where it's suppose to.
2019/03/28
Mayonnaise
Tangy and creamy the name say it all. For all my salad dressing and sauce mixing i use it. Never left in monthly groceries.
2019/01/09
Durban
The cross and blackwell new packaging works great you don't need to use spoons or knives like before, it still taste great.
2018/10/26
Packaging
This bottle is literally perfect, it ensures that every last bit can be used. I love the safety cap
2018/09/20
Perfect to Use
Long awaited packaging. Has a non drip seal at the bottom. The design of this bottle makes it easy to squeeze out the correct amount and to flip the lid to close when done. The bottle stands neatly in the fridge. This product is well balanced in taste and richness.
2018/09/19
Different
Our home were always staunch believer in tangy mayo. Now we have found that certain dishes benefit from the creamy mayo as it has a milder taste and texture.
2018/09/18
Mayonnaise
I like the way the bottle is ensuring that every last drop can be utilized.
2018/09/17
mayo
A south African standard, dont buy or try anything else, Some product you stick with and this is one of them
2018/09/03
Mayo with a twist
I simply love this mayonnaise especially for the packaging as well, when I add mayo to a sandwich ect I don't need to put a knife in the container with this packaging it just squeezers as I need
2018/08/22
Quick squeeze
So quick and easy...definitely a thing to have...can be used right to the last drop now
2018/08/20
Loving it
So convenient just squeeze and has an amazing taste.
2018/08/02
The best mayo on the market and made so much more convenient now that it is in a squeezy bottle.
2018/07/07
This Crosse & Blackwell New Creamy Mayonnaise is a must have on chips, home-mage bugers, salads, including school lunch sandwiches. I am very happy with this product and also not sour.
2018/05/27
Love the creaminess of this mayo. It's lovely as a dip and on hotdogs and burgers.