Dark & Lovely AU Naturale 3in1 Cleansing Conditioner

4,7 5 0 1057 1057 Dark & Lovely AU Naturale 3in1 Cleansing Conditioner is the first sulfate free care that <b>1.CLEANSES 2.DETANGLES 3.TREATS.</b></p> <p>It is formulated to bring back moisture to your hair and scalp with no friction. Ideal for co-washing, don’t hesitate to use this non foaming care as often as you like. </p> No Sulfate, No mineral oil, No parabens, No petrolatum <p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/dark-lovely-au-natural-3in1-cleansing-conditioner.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Dark & Lovely AU Naturale 3in1 Cleansing Conditioner

30/09/2021
Painless
Love it, it makes my hair soft and easy to comb
10/09/2021
Deep cleans
Affordable and really deep cleans the hair.
05/08/2021
Dark and lovely
I must say i am very impressed with dark and lovely as a girl who loves to keep my hair natural the first tome i used the product on my afro i just knew i would love it forever,i have this dislike for hairdryers so this is for me
03/08/2021
Dark and so lovely hair
Did you say no sulfer oh yes i doht have to worry about drying and damaging my natural hair. I can just go all natural all the time. Its fantastic i love it. Ladies i suggest you try it out
27/07/2021
Excellent for ethnic hair
Product smells amazing. It is gentle on the scalp and leaves the hair soft and bright.
14/07/2021
D & L
for your natural hair. Great edition to the salphate free products. no chemicals......
23/06/2021
Good for 4C hair
I use it on my daughter's hair, since her hair is natural and it leaves her afro well conditioned, clean and soft.
12/11/2020
dark n lovely
Me and my daughter use it we have natural hair, it does not dry but keeps our hair soft and easy to manage
06/11/2020
Amazing 😍
This has wonderful , it does what it says and more. It has amazing slip, melts away my knots like butter , also has a nice light foam. My hair feels soft and clean after every wash. And the smell , OMG the smell has like a tropical mango smell, LOVE IT !! If you do look at the ingredients though, it does have some unwanted chemicals but it’s still an amazing product. And the Au whole range , would definitely recommend, especially for beginners.
22/10/2020
Excellent
Other products used to leave my hair cruncy and dry no matter how i conditioned it. But Dark n Lovely came through, even after air drying my hair it remains soft and clean.
20/10/2020
perfect
it leaves my natural hair moist and fluffy, best product ever
06/10/2020
Makes my hair so soft, doesn't strip it of natural oils, and it smells great
01/09/2020
theee best
this is the best natural hair conditioner i have ever used , it makes my hair soft , none tangled and leaves my hair with a good smaell
02/08/2020
Naturally good
Being a naturally curly girl i loved the way this product left my hair and scalp clean without stripping it of its natural oils. And the smell was great as well.
21/07/2020
Okay product
I loved the smell of the product and to me and my daughters hair it just looked okay the first time, then we just used it cause it smelled very nice but I knew I would not purchase it for us again.again.