Dawn Black + White anti perspirant

4,6 5 0 367 367 Dawn has introduced new black and white roll on for both men and women.
Dawn Black + White anti perspirant

08/10/2021
Dawn
It good i can recommend it ..it last longer and keeps you feeling fresh
08/10/2021
Perfect for my underarms
The pricing is quite reasonable. When I apply I don't feel greasy under my arms. Since I started using it, I don't think I can change to any other.
22/09/2021
Confidence
I bought the black and white dawn deodorant. I was happy with the results. Having hot flushes..it gave me confidence whole day
14/09/2021
Good for sensitive skin
I love it especially because my armpits are sensitive so this one works wonders and my armpits are happy
11/09/2021
Dawn black & white anti perspirant
Ideal for both men and female , good taste of fragrance smell together
09/09/2021
Dawn black + white
It's a good luck last for longer, my Lil sister is using it and got sensitive armpit but it works well. She complains no more about them
06/09/2021
Dawn
Trusted brand Good smell and no more yellow stains under the t shirts
01/09/2021
Black and white
Smell good and you don't get odour fast ,it so good
31/08/2021
Dawn
Best roll on no sweat,smelling great and very affordable
31/08/2021
Fresh always
This is absolutely the best roll on ever I love the smell and I stay fresh all day
30/08/2021
Very nice. Love it. Feelling and smellig fresh
30/08/2021
😊
i liked it but did not love it. i felt it left a slight residue under my armpit
21/07/2021
Tried because I have been using the lotion since I was a kid
I judge roll on based on how I smell at the end of the day. Did its job. Review done!
14/07/2021
DAWN Black & White
So hubby and I decided to try these products as a "couple thing"- and as he is not a fan of Roll-On (I KNOW, but I encourage[more like force] him to use it). He was actually very pleased at this quick drying product that helps him stay fresh the whole day. I was also very happy with the product.
28/06/2021
Dawn roll-on
I love it...keeps my under arms dry , & my black clothes free from staining