4,7 5 0 23 23 Dawn has introduced new black and white roll on for both men and women.

2019/09/12
I have changed to only this
I totally love it. I no longer use my previous roll on I am extremely happy and not looking back! You must try it, it’s affordable and easy on the arms and clothes
2019/08/29
Dawn Black & White roll-on
Provides me with all the qualities I require from a roll-on at an affordable price. No marks, no stickiness. Great product!
2019/08/27
Very reasonably priced
I like the black +white and the forever fresh, very nice product doesn't leave stains.
2019/08/26
Dawn perspirant
My wife uses this and I must say it keeps her cool and fresh the whole day long. she is happy with this product and said that is works for her, a good item to have and she said she will keep on using it.
2019/08/23
axed
my husband loves the black/ white under arm as it leaves no marks the way most under arms would do, love the dry and sensitive skin it leaves
2019/08/21
I love it
It smells nice and doesn't stain clothes. Great value for money as well.
2019/08/20
I love it
I simply love the smell of the Dawn B&W. I've really put it to test and it keeps you dry and it does not smear off on your clothes.
2019/08/19
dawns
awesome and awesome, does what it says, and is a great product in a nutshell, the way it says what it does, you can put dark clothes on and it does not show, will recommend it to others
2019/08/16
Dawn Black +White
I am a busy mum of 3 and I simply love the fact that this last the whole day through my hectic day ❤
2019/08/15
Freshness all day. Confidence booster.
I was not aware that there was a Dawn roll on until I saw it on the supermarket shelf. I tried it and am absolutely hooked on it now. The freshness lasts all day, which is a definite confidence booster. Yeahhh for Dawn.
2019/08/15
Value for money
I was a bit skeptical at first to try it but I thought what the heck lets do it. Its cheaper but importantly it works, I haven't noticed the white residue on my clothes which is a bonus 11
2019/08/14
love it
it makes me feel fresh all day long, i love it. I can recommend it to everyone
2019/08/13
Freshness all day
A fresh, light aroma which lasts all day and leaves no marks on your clothing
2019/08/13
Dawn Roll On
Its a good product bought it as it was on sale and then found myself buying it a second time. Keeps you fresh and smelling good all day.
2019/09/17
I will like to try it as i have a problem with roll ons