4,6 5 0 219 219 Dawn has introduced new black and white roll on for both men and women.
Dawn Black + White anti perspirant

Excellent
I use it every morning after shower in it holds sweating for the rest the day
Very gentle
Very gentle on your skin but didn’t keep me fresh all day
Excellent
I bought it for my daughter because she is a first time user and she loved it,is so easy on skin.
Smells amazing
Smells lovely but it only lasts 24hours. My arm pits have never felt so soft and good
Dawn Men Black and White
My Boyfriend once used it and it was smelling so nice. I can recommend it to others
Not made to last
I love the smell however I wasnt protected for 48 hours. I am not a physically active person but won't be using this product on when I go to site or for any physical activities.
Excellent
Very good my son use it I can recommend it to anyone
Good on clothes
leaves no mark on clothes regardless of the clothing colour
DAWN BLACK & WHITE - THE BEST
Dawn Black & White roll on is amazing, it smells good, helps with perspiration and does not leave marks on your t-shirts. Amazing product
Excellent
You wont regret it, its a very good product. I love iy.
Excellent
This roll on is worth buying, It keeps you fresh the whole day
Dawn for men
I bought it for my son I've notice that it strong no more smell in his armpits
Change is good
Bought it for my 9 year old daughter, just witnessed that her clothes armpits no longer have brownish color but are clear
Dawn black n white
Love this product it leaves you fresh the whole day n no white mark on black clothes
Nikki
Just love dawn deodorant. No marks on my clothing and smells fresh the whole day.