4,5 5 0 42 42 Provides up to 48-hours of freshness. Apply as needed and feel comfortable day and night.
Dawn Forever Fresh Roll On

10/03/2020
dawn roll on
roll on works well. keeps me dry for longer and smells great
09/03/2020
It does the job
I feel the product does protect you as advertised and makes you feel fresh. It drys well and makes me smell good. I think the scent can be made abit more stronger. Yes as it does protect you from odor.
28/02/2020
Freshest roll on
To my surprise this roll on kept me fresh the whole day.theres a light scent but throughout my busy day I felt confident and would reccomend this product to busy Ladys to keep
18/02/2020
GOOD
I tried this and even though it smells really nice , it did not work for me all day I had to reapply after midday. perfect for people who is not active a lot.
15/01/2020
Dawn love
Love this product. Will definitely buy this again.
30/12/2019
Dawn roll on
This roll on is refreshing and keeps me dry for a long time. I stayed dry for the entire day.
12/12/2019
Thanks Dawn
I have used Dawn lotion my entire life so when i saw this on the shelf i had to try it and i was pleasantly surprised at how fresh and long lastly the fragrance is. Some products say 48hrs but don't even get you through the day. This is great. Works for me.
27/11/2019
Great product especially if you’re a very active person and want to avoid being smelly all day. Keeps you feeling fresh for hours!
15/11/2019
Get it!!!
Soooo fresh smelling. Leaves my underarms feeling cool and dry. I love the after effect feeling. It's a great product for the upcoming summer days.
12/11/2019
Such a fresh smell
I love the freshness smell especially when I've just gotten out of the shower on a hot day, the roll on lasts the whole day and I can be assured that I smell great the whole day
11/11/2019
Dawn Forever Fresh Roll-on
The new Dawn Forever Fresh Roll-on is smooth and has a long lasting fragrance and freshness all day. There should be no improvements to this product. I would definitely recommend this to all ladies.
08/11/2019
Dawn Roll-on
It keeps fresh and dry all day. The price is affordable and it goes a miles away. It saves me more cash in my pocket looking into the current financial status of affordability.
07/11/2019
Forever Fresh
I have been using this for the past few months. Seeing that it's warmer now I've really seen the "Forever Fresh". No odour during the course of the day. Really the product to buy.
06/11/2019
This is a great product at a very affordable price
05/11/2019