0 5 0 9 29 This ready to eat low fat chunky soup in an easy-to-open can, offer a healthy and convenient meal with no additives
Denny Chunky Bean Soup

23/07/2012
this is the best.we have been buying this a lot this winter.its so great
07/06/2012
Haven`t bought soup in a can yet but will try this one looks yummy
21/05/2012
I haven`t bought soup in a can for years and years. They just don`t taste the same as fresh.
09/05/2012
Can only think the it is nice. Haven`t tried it yet , but winter here will definitely try it
30/04/2012
Lovely and thick. All I buy are crispy rolls or garlic bread
25/04/2012
There`s nothing better to me than nice bowl of chunky bean soup. Its really tasty and nice and thick.
13/03/2012
LOVE this! Quick, tasty comfort food - perfect for chilly evenings (or just because you feel like it)! Denny can always be relied on for a great product!
02/03/2012
Often make bean and beef soup in winter. Will look out for this. Denny products are always reliable.
26/02/2012
I love that it is low in fat but I wish that it was just beans and no beef.
22/02/2012
Still haven`t seen this soup in our local shop - will look out for it though - really want to try it.
09/02/2012
This is a fantastic product, great taste, easy to open, easy to heat. We all love it.
07/02/2012
This is a delicious soup for those cold nights. Very very tasty.
31/01/2012
will defintely have to try this . like denny soups
29/01/2012
We really enjoyed this Denny Bean soup, so nice and thick and the fact that it has no additives is awesome news.
29/01/2012
This is the ideal winter snack for the office, just heat in the microwave at the office for a great lunch