3 5 0 73 73 Ideal as a base for a chicken casserole or as a delicious Mushroom and Chicken Soup with a sprinkling of flat leaf parsley and warm crusty bread. Preservative and colourant free. Each tin serves two.
Denny Condensed Chicken & Mushroom Soup

23/01/2020
Improvement needed
I find it's nice but need more chicken flavour than mushroom. The mushroom over powers the chicken by fat. I would recommend this soup to those who love mushrooms so much. It's good.
06/01/2014
Perfect for Potjie kos, used it and loved it. The texture is perfect and the thickness.
09/11/2013
Denny`s soup has always been a favourite. Great taste and handy to have it in a condensed format. Became a bit pricey lately, but I wait to buy on specials.
29/08/2013
I just love it I have tried almost all the flavours and its awesome its very versatile and can be used in any dish as a sauce or a soup what ever you prefer
01/08/2013
i just used this product this weekend for a chicken casserole. it is tasty and thick. loved it
31/07/2013
Love this soup, so versatile, from soups to stews and sauces! Only soup that doesn`t taste like it`s from a tin!
31/07/2013
simply the best in my chicken broccoli back!! Great taste, beats any other!!
30/07/2013
This is a great product! Instead of the creamed mushooms, I use the condensed mushroom soup which is half the price with the same richness.
30/07/2013
I love this soup. It tastes great and i even use it when i make pastas.
26/07/2013
Love this soup. I add it to some of my pasta dishes and it always turns out fatastic.
26/07/2013
Love it with my chips and Burgers.My corn soup has a delicious,creamy flavour.Love this product
25/07/2013
Tried it but didnt like it. It doesnt have a nice taste at all.
24/07/2013
i am not a fan of using canned goods but this product i do enjoy using in stews
24/07/2013
Dont really like this. Tried it but the taste just doesnt seem right.
24/07/2013
I have tried this product, added to home made soup and it makes a whole world of difference.