4,7 5 0 209 209 It kills 99.9% of germs, removes tough stains, leaves your place sparkling shine and it has long lasting fragrance.
Dettol 4in1 Disinfectant Floor and All Purpose Cleaner

17/02/2021
Dettol 4in1
Best product it keeps the house smelling fresh and clean, I feel great after using it daily in the house, no changes should be made its best like that, I recommend it to everyone
10/02/2021
Smelling good!
I use this on all surfaces of my home. Leaves the whole house smelling so fresh and clean. Absolutely love this.
01/02/2021
Product smell and cleans amazingly. Changed about 4 months ago and this is my go to product
31/01/2021
Perfect for a house full of kids like mine😁 leaves the floor shiny and the house smelling fresh... I don't even worry when they play on the floor.
27/01/2021
Dettol
Thi brand never disappoint. It cleans and leave the house smelling so good. A little expensive though
23/01/2021
Dettol 4 in 1 disinfectant floor & all purpose cleaner
Since i used this product was recommended to be used during Corona pandemic, i never stopped using it. Its 99.9 % germ killers. Its leaves pleasant smell in the house and leave the floor shines. I also cleans door handles and my kids toys.
19/01/2021
Lovely citrus smell
I love anything with a citrus scent, and this has the added benefit of germ killing dettol and clean floors :) great product!
18/01/2021
Office use
This product is amazing. Since the pandemic, my boss has requested that I only use these products for the office. It smells great too. I would love to use it in my home as well.
17/01/2021
Great Product
Love using the Dettol as it removes tough stains on my floors and bathrooms leaving them looking sparkling and smelling fresh. I would definitely recommend it.
Love this product
its a good product and it smells amazing, helps keeps my floors clean while protecting my little one from germs& it has a long lastibg frangrance.
Clean and Fresh
Removes stains and smells fresh. I use it on my tiles, table tops and counter tops. It is long lasting we normally smell it for hours on end. People normally ask what airfreshener I use and they don't believe me when I tell them its my floor cleaner.
Best floor cleaner
Using this product for years. Love it, excellent smell & excellent cleaning. Highly recommended
Dettol Floor Cleaner
Amazing product for the floors counter tops fridge bathroom bedroom you name it its perfect for disinfecting of just giving you house a great clean. It leaves windows sparkling clean and your house with an fresh aroma.
3 in 1
Not only does this floor cleaner disinfect the floors it also leave my porcelain tiles looking and smelling great, i will highly recommend this product.
16/11/2020
dettol floor wash
i have used this before, lovely fresh smell. recommend this