4,7 5 0 1657 1657 <p>Dettol brings you a new offering that is specially formulated for bathing.</p> <p>Dettol Disinfectant Liquid is the perfect additive for bath time. With trusted Dettol power that kills up to 100 illness causing germs* and added Aloe Vera that is gentle on skin**, add Dettol Disinfectant Liquid to your daily bath for protection for you and your family.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/dettol-disinfectant-liquid-with-aloe-vera.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Dettol Disinfectant Liquid With Aloe Vera
  • 1 657 Reviews

16/06/2018
I love this product I was disappointed when I couldn't find it at my checkers or pick n pay last month. But well done I live the fresh and clean smell
16/06/2018
We thank you for introducing us to such a magnificent product. We use it not only to shower with but to disinfect floors and counters and we add it to our final rinse when we wash our towels or kitchen towels. Also to our floor mops etc. This is an amazing product. We highly recommend it to everyone!!!
16/06/2018
I like the smell and also like the feeling of cleaniness after I bathed in the dettol.
16/06/2018
Thank you for an excellent product. I always have dettol in my house. Now the Aloe Vera is my new favorite.
15/06/2018
I am pleased with the product as I can use it for everything in my house not removing germs also smell so good and taking care of my family and household
15/06/2018
The smell is strong but other than that I love the product very much
15/06/2018
The product is very good just the smell is a bit strong
14/06/2018
Well done on the wonderful smelling product. I cant get enough of the smell.
14/06/2018
I really truely love this product. I use it in all my cleaning/bathing water. The smell is so fresh!!
13/06/2018
Great product, smells lovely. leaves the skin smooth, doesnt have that over powering smell
Not 100% happy with the smell. I love the clean smell of the original dettol
13/06/2018
thank you for Alo vera dettol , it more gentle than the original dettol :)
13/06/2018
I really loved the smell, so clean and fresh, with a hint of the original Dettol smell
13/06/2018
My children love it. They used it once and from there onwards they prefer their bath with Dettol in it. That is strange for a child .
13/06/2018
BEST PRODUCT!!! Smells clean and fresh, not as harsh as the original dettol liquid.