4,8 5 0 95 95 Helps to stop the spread of germs. Easy and convenient to use, the Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash System helps to encourage good hand hygiene habits. The Dettol Refill is enriched with moisturising ingredients to help care for your skin and it protects against everyday germs.
Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash System Original

26/03/2020
A Domestic Brand of hygiene excellence
Dettol No-Touch hand wash/sanitizer is a must have for every household that has children that are as inquisitive as mine. Not only is it easy to use it allows the kids to have new a new to experiment with while ensuring Hygiene is at its best.
26/03/2020
Excellent
Its excellent because it kills germs , and keeps the kids hands clean
24/03/2020
Good
This Dettol hand wash system is great and easy for my toddler to use the only problem I have with it is the refills are a bit expensive but otherwise it's a good product
23/03/2020
The best in no-touch
My family and I absolutely love this product! It's inexpensive, easy to use and reduces the spread of germs with its no-Touch system. A little heads up, if you have kids around this product will get them extra excited to wash their hands.
20/03/2020
Effortless hygience
Great for washing without messing everything with soapy hands. Grat idea, cant wait for the waterless wash option
20/03/2020
dettol no touch
I love this product have 2 of them. its great that it is a no touch product which prevents the spread of germs and is also quite convenient to have. it is gentle and effective would definitely recommend
Hand wash revolution
The Dettol No-touch hand wash is an innovative piece of equipment. The no touch feature adds 1% to the 99% of germs killed by dettol leaving my hands 100% clean
no touch
bought this to help with hand washing and the new corona virus. love that no one needs to touch it!!
Double Edge Sword to avoiding germs
The liquid helps leave hands feeling sanitized and refreshed. Most importantly, it does not strip the moisture out the hands. The dispenser adds an extra layer of germ avoidance in that you never have to touch it.
18/03/2020
Best invention
Loved the no touch feature. Especially with kids. No fuss over cleaning spilled hand wash everywhere.
18/03/2020
good product
good product easy to use Efficient and helps to control the use of soap.
16/03/2020
works well
i just bought it recently due to covid 19, i use it as sanitizer since they are out of stock
14/03/2020
No touch
My kids love this and wash their hands more often, with that said I should mention it does last. I trust dettol as it is a product I have used all my life.
14/03/2020
Hands Free
I've used the older version of this product. I'm a freak about washing hands so this product was perfect. I like that you are not touching anything that someone else touched, the detol smells Devine and you can just feel that your hands are clean.
13/03/2020
Hand washing
My kids and their friends love to wash their hands more often because of the No touch . They enjoy putting their hands out and the soap is emitted automatically . So its fun for them .