Dolce Gusto Cappucino Intenso

4,9 5 0 277 277 A delicious dark & velvety premium Arabica & Robusta, extra creamy cappuccino.</p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/dolce-gusto-cappucino-intenso.html"><b>here</b></a> to purchase.
Dolce Gusto Cappucino Intenso

09/04/2021
Creamy
This coffee is refreshing and very creamy. It has a smooth taste.
rich and tasty
this product is amazing in taste and it is just better for those mornings you just cannot get up. I love the taste of this coffee very much
Dolce Gusto
This is my go to drink and night in front of the tv. It is rich and has a great taste. Something to sit and enjoy during the winter ahead. Value for money and highly recommended.
Love this product
My husband and I love this capsule it is like a treat for us after a long day at work.
Perfect 4 winter
I tried dolce gusto at my aunts place I was amazed. The cappuccino was creamy and I cud tasty the cappuccino it was not lost. No improvements its. Yes I would recommend to others.
07/04/2021
Great value for money the taste and smell makes you want more
Good Value for Money
It was great value for money, I would spend a lot of money on cappuccino, but this saved me a lot. Cause I have in abundance from home, family and friends loves it
06/04/2021
Cappuccino
It's very creamy and rich ..I love how fragrant it is
30/03/2021
amazing
my husband loves it even bought the coffee machine to use it
27/03/2021
Amazing coffee at home
its still too expensive. Only have it as a treat. Amazing luxury taste.
It's the Aroma
The perfect taste, balances the froth out, makes my morning happy ☺
Cappuccino
One of my basic stock for my Dolce Gusto Machine. Perfect for the coffee fanatic as well as someone who just occasionally enjoys a cappuccino.
Excellent
Quick and easy to make. just love it. My husband is a coffee addict and the stronger the better
23/03/2021
Smoothe and creamy
Nice and creamy with a rich aroma.......but difficult to find on the shelves in the stores
23/03/2021
Cappucino
It's intense aroma and rich taste leaves a person wanting more mmmmm