4,9 5 0 39 39 A delicious dark & velvety premium Arabica & Robusta, extra creamy cappuccino.</p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/dolce-gusto-cappucino-intenso.html"><b>here</b></a> to purchase.
Dolce Gusto Cappucino Intenso

22/05/2020
Dolce gusto
Love the taste especially when you want to spoil yourselve to a coffee shop cup of coffee at home
29/04/2020
Special treat
Fantastic taste. Just what you need if you want to spoil yourself after a long day.
19/04/2020
Dolce goodness
Love this as a staple. I just wish we would see more flavours. And a drive to recycle the pods. But flavourful and easy to use
06/02/2020
Coffee addict
Just love this coffee, so easy to make and tastes amazing. Deff a must have in my shopping list
17/01/2020
Extra Kick
I like the extra kick it has but not too crazy either. It is still a smooth cup of coffee
15/11/2019
some awesom coffee
Dolce Gusto goodnessI Love the Dolce Gusto range only sad thing is that the coffee is pricey therefore people are selling their machines so if you can drop the price a wee bit would help allot!! but i have mine and love it !! and also make 2 different flavours in 1 boks
12/11/2019
Absolutely delicious
When I received my coffee machine as a gift I was ecstatic. I love the taste of the coffee and I drink 3 cups a day and the quality is top notch.
06/11/2019
magnificent
Well, where would i actually start by saying that the Dolce Gusto is my go to..., One cup in the morning as a total wake up call, and the other once i get home from work, feet up and relaxing.
31/10/2019
Dolce Gusto goodness
30/10/2019
delicious and creamy
This Nescafe Dolce Gusto brand is so tasty and comforting! One cup and I am ready to take on the day!
28/10/2019
Cappuccino Intense
My morning fix for the day. Since i tasted this will never go back
11/10/2019
Cappuccino
This is my daily morning fix. Amazing taste. My favorite flavor. my advise is you definitely have to try it.
09/10/2019
Coffe Drinker, Must have
I'm a big fan of coffee - there is not a day that passes without a cup of coffee. Nescafe Dolce Gusto range is just a perfect match for coffee drinkers. The smooth flavorful taste of pure coffee with creaminess and a loving touch of aroma....very yummy!
30/09/2019
review
I absolutely love it i buy a box every month as a treat
30/09/2019
Dolce Gusio
I must say I really like this coffee, it is strong and it has a cool taste. there is different flavours and I like them all, will keep on buying this product and will tell my friends about is