5 5 0 46 46 A delicious dark & velvety premium Arabica & Robusta, extra creamy cappuccino.</p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/dolce-gusto-cappucino-intenso.html"><b>here</b></a> to purchase.

11/10/2019
Cappuccino
This is my daily morning fix. Amazing taste. My favorite flavor. my advise is you definitely have to try it.
09/10/2019
Coffe Drinker, Must have
I'm a big fan of coffee - there is not a day that passes without a cup of coffee. Nescafe Dolce Gusto range is just a perfect match for coffee drinkers. The smooth flavorful taste of pure coffee with creaminess and a loving touch of aroma....very yummy!
30/09/2019
review
I absolutely love it i buy a box every month as a treat
30/09/2019
Dolce Gusio
I must say I really like this coffee, it is strong and it has a cool taste. there is different flavours and I like them all, will keep on buying this product and will tell my friends about is
26/09/2019
Love all my Dolce Gusto capsules
I visited a friend and she had a Dolce Gusto machine. Loved the taste the chai latte. Last Christmas 2018 bought my own machine and are stocking up on the different types of coffees and teas. Also Love the taste of the marrakesh tea.
26/09/2019
Dulce Gusto Cuppucino
I just love this product! I have it on a daily basis.
18/09/2019
Dolce gusto
I love the whole range of the dolce gusto capsules. The cappuccino intenso is a perfect kick start to the mornin
Cappuccino Intenso
really love this product it has an intense coffee flavour which is smooth and enjoyable
Intense flavor
Loved the taste as I could taste how intense it is and the aroma, , it’s convenient and has a creamy taste to it, I didn’t have to add any sugar to it, great treat
Perfect
A friend shared a cup or 4 with me and I must say it is delicious and aromatic. I like coffee a lot and the more the stronger the better so this is definitely a favorite for me!
12/09/2019
Nescafe Dolce Gusto
The cremoso of this Cappuccino is even better than the smell of the aroma! Long before it is coffee time I am already craving a sip waiting impatiently for my coffee from heaven to be ready. Then sit down, put my feet up and indulge!!
11/09/2019
Smooth
The best. It’s smooth rich and creamy and so easy to make. Love love
11/09/2019
delicioso
its delicious if you a coffee drinker. my siblings also enjoy this and its a weekend treat when the sisters get together
10/09/2019
love it
i just started trying it and now i cant go without it love it so much my day is off if i cant have it the taste. taste like more. best cappuccino ever. you wont be sorry.
10/09/2019
Dolce Gusto Cappucino intenso
Loved the taste and smoothness. Great early morning starter