Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach

4,9 5 0 2313 2313 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach keeps every surface in your home sparkling clean and germ-free. It is formulated to disinfect surfaces and kill all germs, viruses and fungi so you and your family can go about your day without any worries. A few well-aimed squirts of Domestos leaves surfaces brilliantly clean and germ-free. It is safe to use on most surfaces, adds extra sparkle and kills all known germs. <br><br> Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach can be used inside and outside the home, including kitchen and bathroom surfaces, other washable surfaces and tiles and painted wood surfaces throughout the home including outdoor patio floors. Discover the unstoppable force of Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach. <br><br> *Available in 750ml & 500ml pack sizes.
Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach

29/06/2022
Great product, amazing germ killing results and it smells great too.
27/06/2022
very comfortable knowing that my house is not only clean, but any germs are gone too! Love the clean smell
27/06/2022
Greate product, i will always use this and recommend to everyone.
27/06/2022
Domestos Thick bleach is the best when you dealing with household stains,from floor to clothing.I absolute amazing very quick in removing the stains
27/06/2022
I love the fresh smell after using it and the crisp white of my son school shirt
26/06/2022
Love it..will definitely purchase again..used it in kitchen and bathroom
30/05/2022
After receiving my free pack I used to it to clean my bathroom and kitchen sink with it and found it very useful and pleasant. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family thank you for the offer. My bathroom smells fresh and I clean. It also disinfect at the same time which is a good thing. I hope you guys keep the pricing not to steep for the average household. Thank again for a great product.
30/05/2022
clean and fresh product to use will use this again
30/05/2022
leaves all surfaces looking good and smelling fresh.
30/05/2022
Wow I am super impressed, it works like a bomb. No need to use a energy you just glide through tough stains with ease.
26/05/2022
Have no complaints works well and leave my home smelling clean.
26/05/2022
Works perfectly as expected the smell is rather strong.
26/05/2022
My go to cleaning product of choice. I would highly recommend this bleach.
26/05/2022
Perfect for cleaning all areas in your home. The bleach smells refresh and kills all germs.
26/05/2022
I love that I can use this in any part of my house, including in my laundry. Would always recommend.