4,9 5 0 304 304 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

22/09/2019
just domestos it
I love the lemon fragrance, leave a clean and fresh smell when used I use it to keep face cloths clean and germ free I use it daily several times a day!
19/09/2019
Always have a bottle around
I love this scent....use domestos almost everywhere I clean even put a bit in my dishwater with handy Andy gives my dishes a fresh lemon fragrance
Refreshing disinfectant
Great product to clean with a refreshing smell. It easily removes stains and I usually soak my kitchen swabs with it. Clean the shower, oven and kitchen tops with it also.
Hello Domestos
A must have , I use in the kitchen to soak swaps and kitchen towels. i use it to wash toilets and kill gems , i use on my white clothes to whiten them and remove stains
17/09/2019
Domestos thick bleach
Always a winner,works well for any cleaning in the home, leave it on tough stains for a few minutes and you can see how the grime lifts.
17/09/2019
Perfect House Disinfectant
Three generations of my family have sworn by Domestos. I don't even feel like my bathrooms are hygienically clean and sparkling unless they are washed/wiped down with Domestos and left with that strong fresh, clean and hygienic smell, and looking extra white. I also love their different smells.
16/09/2019
the best
The best the best the best..I love how it works everywhere, the kitchen , the toilet, the bathroom and drains if you have this product you are sorted.
13/09/2019
Best tool in the bathroom!
I've tried many but this is hands down the best cleaning agent in the bathroom. I literally buy 2 of each so i don't run out. It cleanses and disinfects the area.
Domestos
The Domestos Lemon is Amazing. it removes tough stains and grease easily.
Fantastic
Anything that is Domestos is great !! This product is fantastic. Would certainly recommend!!!!
Best ever
I've been using domestos forwver. And i love it. Clean very nice and smells fresh.
Domestos Thick Bleach
This is a that I have in my trolley every month and it stay in the bathroom, very good for toilet and bathroom germs
10/09/2019
Must have cleaning product.
I use this everyday when cleaning! I use it in my water when mopping, use it to clean the toilet, shower, kitchen surfaces and anything else I feel needs to be deep cleaned lol. I love that it is able to kill germs and leave your surfaces looking clean without having a harsh smell afterwards. I am left with a clean house and a clean fresh fragrance too. Definitely a must have. :)
Highly recommended
Surface and floor cleaner that keeps everything so clean and hygienic as well as smelling fresh!
Domestos
Love the fresh lemon smell. I use this product a lot. It cleans my bathroom leaving it fresh and germ free