4,9 5 0 247 247 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

2019/08/08
Domestos thick bleach always a winner!
Fresh, clean and smells great. Great to use all around the house. Highly recommended...everytime!
2019/08/07
Fresh lemons
Long lasting lemon fragrance, deep clean and trusted partner
2019/08/07
Dont mess with us germs!
Domestos is great for all your cleaning needs. its smells good and fresh and really cleans with ease.
2019/08/06
Leave a fresh, pristine and hygienic sparkle
I love it, only Domestos gives certainty of a clean, hygienic and fresh home all over from floors toilets and even removing stains from dish cloths and mops. Its amazing!
2019/08/05
Domestos
This really works for me, it kills germs and cleans at the same time. it is a good product and it leaves the service smelling fresh, will keep on buying this product for my home
2019/08/03
The best germ protector
Domestos is my number 1 germ killer! I use it everyday everywhere! I love the fresh smell and it works 100% completely satified with the results with every use.
2019/08/03
Domestos
As the primary cleaner in the household, my go to product for everything from the bathroom to the kitchen to the floor! Domestos is a MUST have in the home and nothing else.
A power cleaner!
Amazing! It is the 1 cleaner that leaves me 100% confident in the cleanliness of my home. It fights stains instantly upon application. I never switch from this product
#number1
I have always been a fan of this product and love this lemon fragrance. I’ve tried cheaper thick bleach and have always been disappointed with the results. The quality just isn’t the same with other bleaches. This will always be my go to thick bleach.
Quality cleaning product
Smells nice without being overpowering. Makes cleaning quick and easy. Can use on all surfaces.
It works
The smell isnt as overpowering as similiar brands. Not too thick. Just perfect and it works!
Great product!
Its an all purpose product, I make sure I never run out. I use it almost everywhere.
Trusted product
Been using this for ages. Can always count on it. Love the different fragrances.
domestos
I use this all over my household...bathroom, kitchen (cupboards, floors, washing up, including stains in mugs), rooms, anywhere else where its needed. Great clean smell. I must have two or more bottles.
Domestic bliss with Domestos
Domestos Multipurpose thick bleach really is a must have in each household with multipurpose being the key word! With two little ones in the house it’s been a lifesaver at keeping the germs away in the bathroom and kitchen preventing nasty tummy bugs!! The lemon smell is an added bonus.