4,9 5 0 304 304 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

BETTER THAN THE REST!
Domestos has always been my favourite thick bleach! The lemon and pot pourri are my favourite!
11/06/2019
I can't do without this!
I use this item in my household everyday! It smells great and kills germs! I use it in every part of my house and can't go a day without using it. My house just wouldn't feel clean without it!
11/06/2019
Great product. Love this brand.
Love domestos. Best product ever. I would recomend this.
The No 1 one thick bleach
Its the best product and the only thick bleach i would recommend, its thick so it stays on area longer and cleans it better and it comes in different fragrance and its a great cleaning product for toilets, floors, tiles
No1 Product
Stubborn stains, leaves my toilets clean and smelling freshness
11/06/2019
A great product to use especially for bathrooms and those stubborn stain follows. It has a n ice smell also leaving the house feeling fresh and clean for the whole day. You can also try it!
11/06/2019
Domestos multipurpose thick bleach lemon fresh
Always use Domestos for all our bathrooms, thick bleach that kills all germs and leaves the bathroom smelling clean and fresh. Always have been a trusted product to protect my family.
11/06/2019
I love this product cos it is very effective and efficient and the various fragrances it has make it a product i love. It is affordable at times, however, it would be nice if it can be made affordable always.
It works magic👌!
It really works magic in my home,leaves things clean,love the fresh smell and it's on the pocket as well.
WHO DOESN'T LOVE DOMESTOS
It disinfects, cleans and leaves everything smelling fresh .... love this product
Always cleans
Very good
Very good and hygienic Use it often in kitchen as well as bathroom
Domestos
I just love the fresh lemon smell this product leave in my home. I use it for cleaning from my toilet to my floors.
10/09/2019
I would love to test and review this product to know how good it actual is
26/06/2019
Domestos white and it works wonders on my floors and porcelain not to mention stains I swear by domestos and I quite like the smell also