4,9 5 0 327 327 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

08/10/2019
Nothing beats the Domestos smell
Nothing beats coming home and your house smells clean and fresh. The Domestos smell lasts a while which is nice and it really does clean and it is so versatile. I even use it for removing the burn off my pots. WONDERFULL
05/10/2019
real makoya
its the best, pour it on your pots when they burnt, leave for few minutes...it makes them shine. my white towels and linen ..they look new and fresh.
Domestos
Good product been using it for years now and now it has extended power
Domestos Lemon
this is an excellent product, smell fresh and remove all dirt in a flash
Lemony fresh
Tried this Domestos and most of them.... Love the lemon fragrance!! Works amazingly to clean my toilets.
27/09/2019
I use this Domestos around the entire house. If I am busy cleaning the bathroom i use it too. It has a clean and fresh smell and i absolutely love it.
25/09/2019
domestos
excellent product for cleaning bathrooms and toilets. Thick liquid makes cleaning so much easier. Does not peel my skin even if I had to use it without rubber gloves. Leaves the bathroom and toilet smelling fresh.
25/09/2019
My bathroom has never smelt better
its not as harsh as bleach, i have tried all the variants and i love to add just a dash when im washing dishes, that way i know my goodies are disinfected as well. great product!
22/09/2019
just domestos it
I love the lemon fragrance, leave a clean and fresh smell when used I use it to keep face cloths clean and germ free I use it daily several times a day!
19/09/2019
Always have a bottle around
I love this scent....use domestos almost everywhere I clean even put a bit in my dishwater with handy Andy gives my dishes a fresh lemon fragrance
Refreshing disinfectant
Great product to clean with a refreshing smell. It easily removes stains and I usually soak my kitchen swabs with it. Clean the shower, oven and kitchen tops with it also.
Hello Domestos
A must have , I use in the kitchen to soak swaps and kitchen towels. i use it to wash toilets and kill gems , i use on my white clothes to whiten them and remove stains
17/09/2019
Domestos thick bleach
Always a winner,works well for any cleaning in the home, leave it on tough stains for a few minutes and you can see how the grime lifts.
17/09/2019
Perfect House Disinfectant
Three generations of my family have sworn by Domestos. I don't even feel like my bathrooms are hygienically clean and sparkling unless they are washed/wiped down with Domestos and left with that strong fresh, clean and hygienic smell, and looking extra white. I also love their different smells.
16/09/2019
the best
The best the best the best..I love how it works everywhere, the kitchen , the toilet, the bathroom and drains if you have this product you are sorted.