4,9 5 0 247 247 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

2019/07/26
My must have!
This is my go-to cleaning product, I can not do without it in my house. It really cleans and leaves everything smelling fresh.
2019/07/25
NOTHING COMPARES
Nothing compares to Domestos. If you really want hygiene this is it. Multipurpose cleaner plus it smells great. You can rest assured when you buy Domestos.
2019/07/24
Domestos is the best
i just love this product . I use it all over the house for cleaning works like a bomb. No other product on shelf stands a chance with domestos.
2019/07/24
Favorite house household products
What i love about this product it instantly wipes away dirt dust etc...and the fragrance it leaves behand anyone can smell upon entering your home.I just love the way it works for my everyday chores aroud the house especially the toilet.
A regular at my house.
I like using demestos in my bathrooms. It leaves my toulet sink and shower floor spotless. I also find wipingbit on my shower walls and leaving it on for a an hr or two helps remove line build up. A little bit of elbow grease and my glass and tiles are sparkling.
All purpose bleach
I use this all over my household...bathroom, kitchen (cupboards, floors, washing up, including stains in mugs), rooms, anywhere else where its needed. Great clean smell. I must have two or more bottles.
Best Bleach Product So Far
It the best disinfectant product. Really good with removing dirty as well.
Jik girl
Ok, so I'm a clean freak. I like the thick bleach as I feel it goes further. Smell is great and I know it's clean!
Domestos
I am never without Domestos in the house, it's my favorite stain removing liquid, I just found it to be better than any other stain remover
Nothing kills germs better
Won't go wrong for a Clean and fresh smelling environment. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom and even mix it with tile cleaner to mop with
#1 Multi Purpose Cleaner
Domestos has got to be the best multi purpose cleaner that I've used. I use it in my toilet, in the shower, kitchen counter tops and even on stubborn stains on clothing. The rapid action is a bonus. Good smelling and very effective. I love this product!
2019/07/22
This is an amazing product. I use it all the time and love the smell it leaves lingering. Also feel germ free, and don't only use it for the toilet.
2019/07/20
Lemon is tops
Great fragrance and leaves surfaces disinfected and germ free. I am never without this product in my home.
2019/07/19
Disinfectant
Great product. Can be used everywhere in the house. Smells fresh, kills germs
2019/07/18
Best of the best
It cleans and smells fresh. It's on my shopping list every month! :-)