4,9 5 0 255 255 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

Best Bleach Product So Far
It the best disinfectant product. Really good with removing dirty as well.
Jik girl
Ok, so I'm a clean freak. I like the thick bleach as I feel it goes further. Smell is great and I know it's clean!
Domestos
I am never without Domestos in the house, it's my favorite stain removing liquid, I just found it to be better than any other stain remover
Nothing kills germs better
Won't go wrong for a Clean and fresh smelling environment. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom and even mix it with tile cleaner to mop with
#1 Multi Purpose Cleaner
Domestos has got to be the best multi purpose cleaner that I've used. I use it in my toilet, in the shower, kitchen counter tops and even on stubborn stains on clothing. The rapid action is a bonus. Good smelling and very effective. I love this product!
2019/07/22
This is an amazing product. I use it all the time and love the smell it leaves lingering. Also feel germ free, and don't only use it for the toilet.
2019/07/20
Lemon is tops
Great fragrance and leaves surfaces disinfected and germ free. I am never without this product in my home.
2019/07/19
Disinfectant
Great product. Can be used everywhere in the house. Smells fresh, kills germs
Best of the best
It cleans and smells fresh. It's on my shopping list every month! :-)
all rounder
i love the fresh smell Domestos leaves after cleaning my house. I use it to clean kitchen surface, sink, bath tubs and even soak utensils and white towels and clothes just to keep them white and gems free.
best ever
Domestos lemon is a product I buy and use because I find it the best. it cleans all the stains and definitely helps to keep germs at bay. I like the lemon smell as I get affected by strong smells but lemon is fine. thanks for a great product
2019/07/17
Excellent
This is an excellent product, removes dirt and grime easily and leaves a pleasant fragrance. Defiantly recommend tis product
Disinfectant
Disinfectant for all arrears. Makes life easy n makes u feel your family is safe from germs. Nice smell n clean stubborn areas
Thick
Thickness is just right. Smell is not too overwhelming.
a must have
it is awesome the thickness and smell and its fast working