Dove Beauty Finish Anti-perspirant

4,7 5 0 235 235 New & improved Dove anti-perspirant now with 1/4 moisturising cream. Enriched with light reflecting minerals, alcohol free and offers you 48 hour protection.

23/03/2022
Dove, the bird that keeps giving. *
As a long time user of Dove products I have to say this is just an amazing roll on.. It smells delicious and it goes under our arms. Yes exactly that. It's soothing and truly does what it says it does. 48 hour protection tested when camping, smells great, adds this softness to your underarms that no other product does for me. Dove, always 1 step ahead.
10/02/2022
Dove Beauty Finish Anti-perspirant
I have tried this product. Dove is a trusted brand and has a variety of fragrances to try. The cream moisturizer leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft. I would recommend this product.
21/01/2022
Excellent
I love dove rolling, it's smells so nice, it lasts very long I always and only buy this product cause it's so good it's quality, I would recommend this product to anyone cause it's great
03/12/2021
Even tone
Feels smooth and smells good, but not enough for the hot summer days if you sweat a lot.
13/11/2021
Dove Roll on
Loved it! I know you will too! We used it with my daughter. Both of us are loving it. It had a beautiful scent.
26/10/2021
Eventone smell good
The Dove eventone smell good and i see change
25/09/2021
Dove roll on
I prefer using Dove roll on as it is very mild on my skin and it leaves my skin smelling nice the whole day without any sweat, I just love it.
01/09/2021
Dove beauty
This roll on smells amazing! Doesn’t leave any white marks on clothes, non irritant on skin! Have used it time and time again.
30/08/2021
excellent product
everything is equally great the packaging as well as the smell.. delicious 😍
11/08/2021
Excellent product
Excellent for sensitive skin. Leaves my skin fresh all day long.
25/05/2021
FRESHNESS ALL DAY LONG
Lasts long | Smells great| Does not stain clothing | great product
13/05/2021
beauty fresh
love this. currently using this very pleasant smell all day long. its a must buy,
23/04/2021
Dove
i like the smell and it keeps me feeling fresh all day. i would definatly keep buying it
16/04/2021
Smooth and fresh
This roll on smells great and lasts all day. It also makes your under arms smooth and doesnt leave a'n annoying residue.
15/04/2021
Dove the best
The cream makes the skin smooth and live it fresh all day long. I would definitely say my armpet are protected every day.