5 5 0 40 40 Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Foaming Body Wash is a simple way to instantly hydrated, healthy looking skin. Just pump foam, wash in lather & rinse.

18/11/2019
Great in shower for men. Makes life easier for my hubby. Smells great.,affordable and no soapy mess left in shower
13/11/2019
love it
i recently bought dove shower foam for my brother because it was on sale, and he really loves this because it smells great and leaves skin soft
12/11/2019
Mens
I buy this for my son and husband it keeps them smelling fredh longer and smells great
08/11/2019
Great smell
My partner is using it I also do, it has that great smell on it. It does not leave marks on it.
06/11/2019
Try it
Great product. Doesnt leave stains on shirts. There are different fragrances available
31/10/2019
Great Find
Hubby loves this, i found this when his favourite was not available.... he tried it and loves it.... for men its less fuss the better. Said it left his skin feeling hydrated and certainly smelling fresh! Will definitely be adding it to our trolley again.
30/10/2019
Husband loves it
I bought it for my husband to try and he just loves it. This will be a regular purchase from now on
29/10/2019
Dove for men
Love it, can be unisex as well. Priced right, keeps you dry
29/10/2019
Amazing Dove shower gel
My husband is using it, he doesn't have skin problem
28/10/2019
The body protector
Have bought this for my son and man and I think I have won them over with this product My sons strong odour is now defeated and I think I'm woman of the year to them
23/10/2019
Dove Shower gel
I bought this for hubby as a spoil. And he absolutely loves it (me too). It's got such a wonderful manly aroma. I iften find myself reaching for the bottle, to use on myself.. Why jot?
23/10/2019
Love it! Smells fresh and effects are long lasting.
22/10/2019
Amazing product
This product is amazing, even though it's for men I absolutely love the fresh smell of it
22/10/2019
Dove men+care
My Husband is using this product and he simply loves it
18/10/2019
DOVE
My husband is currently using this and loves the product.