4,8 5 0 31 31 1/4 Mouisturiser technology for 48 hours of powerful protection.

21/11/2019
Dove Men+Care Silver Control
The Dove Men+Care Silver Control is wonderful for all men especially those that gym. It gives you a long lasting freshness throughout the day. I would recommend this to all Men.
17/10/2019
Awesome
Awesome product. I will not change to anything. I recently started being active at the gym and this is the best thing. Would like to see it in a little larger stick. I reccomend it to anyone
15/10/2019
Awesome product
This is an amazing product, I will never use another product!! I feel and smell great all the time. The freshness This is the ultimate product
17/09/2019
SMELLS GREAT
MY HUSBAND AND SON LOVES THE DOVES MEN CARE. KEEPS THEM DRY FOR THE WHOLE DAY. YOU CAN SMELL ON THEY CLOTHES THERE IS NO WHITE MARKS ON THEY ARMPITS. THEY JUST LOVE IT.
16/09/2019
#1 on active teens
My son is 13 active in sports and starting to have a stink I couldn't handle. Tried a several brands and this product is amazing yet gentle on his skin. It's also giving him that confidence he was starting to loose.
13/09/2019
Dove
My husband really enjoys the long lasting freshness of this product.
13/09/2019
Dove underarm roll on
Husband who has very sensitive skin tolerate it very well. I love how it smells on him and have even tried it myself when I have ran out of my own roll on.
12/09/2019
Fresh all day
My husband uses this and he loves it. It keeps him fresh and smelling good all day.
Best Deo
My husband uses this he loves it it keeps him fresh all day
Dove Men care
Bought it for my husband and he is loving it.. keeps him fresh and leaves no white marks on his shirt. Good product and recommend it for an active person
DOVE MENS+CARE DRY STICK
GREAT, BEEN USING IT MYSELF FOR MONTHS. BETTER THAT MOST LADIES STICKS I TRIED. MANY FRIENDS USE IT AS WEL.
Dove
I love to use Dove products as it has always protected me, would love my husband to try this that he can experience the Dove protection as well
All Day Dry
I like that this product keeps me dry all day and smelling fresh. Also there is no build up or residue on my under garments or shirts. Sometime the gel does smudge but other than that its a great product.
06/09/2019
Not for men only...
I am a women, but when it comes to roll-on, I ONLY use men's roll-on products...ever since I can remember as I find it works 200% better than any women roll-on. I have tried the Dove men care and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Apply once in the morning and NOOOO problem for the rest of the day...