Dove Moisturising Cream Grapefruit & Lemongrass

4,8 5 0 303 303 Dove Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Roll-On Grapefruit & Lemongrass contains 1/4 moisturising cream to be gentle on your underarms, while keeping them fresh and dry. Contains no alcohol and is dermatologist approved.
Dove Moisturising Cream Grapefruit & Lemongrass

27/11/2021
My trusted brand
For the majority of my adult life I have only used Dove roll ons. The best confident and maximum protection I would never change brands.
Definitely buy again
This besides thw fresh smelling scent lasted the entire day, this is an amzaing product
25/11/2021
Very good for sensitive skin
I love this product. My daughter has sensitive skin and dove really works for her
Dove
Definitely a favorite, even on a hot stay I dont smell sweaty. Love the fresh smell.
24/11/2021
It does exactly what it says
I experienced no sweating in my armpits at all once I started using it, and it smells absolutely divine.
22/11/2021
Moisture over everything
This roll on has such a smooth consistency that leaves your underarms feeling moisturized and smelling like a fresh squeeze of citrus
22/11/2021
smells nice
It is a very good product and it is my number one choice when it comes to deodorant. I love it
20/11/2021
Excellent
It stays in your body 24 hours, no sweating at all...
19/11/2021
Smells nice
I love how it doesn't leave white stain marks under my shirt and I love how it smells. It can be used as an after shave cream it feels silky on my armpits
18/11/2021
Kept me fresh all day.
I loved the smell. I tend to sweat a lot, especially in summer but this really kept me smelling fresh all day. It doesn't leave any white residue or marks on the armpits or clothing.
16/11/2021
Fresh and clean scent
I have been using this for some time now, leaving under arms smelling fresh all day long. This is a confidence booster
16/11/2021
Very good product
It smells good and keeps my underarm smelling good all day, no swest
13/11/2021
Dove roll on is the best
For a long time i have been using roll on that was burning my under arm. I was introduced to dove roll on and wow.... Such an amazing product, no more burning, long lasting freshness. I was able to lift my arms again.
Dove
It keep me dry n smell good the whole day without sweating.
Good on sensitive skin
My Fav,it keeps me dry all day and smells nice.it also gives no irritation on skin,good to use on sensitive skin.