4,9 5 0 111 111 Dove body wash with Lotus flower extract & rice water. 0% sulfate SLES, parabens & phthalates.
Dove Nourishing Secrets Glowing Ritual Body Wash

17/02/2020
Dove good for your skin
I love this body wash , it is fresh and good for my skin , i feel relaxed and the smell is good and make me feel at ease , my skin feel smooth and healthy and makes my skin soft and glowy.
03/02/2020
Dove Nourishing Secrets Glowing Ritual Body Wash
Top of the range product. If you have dry skin, you need nothing else. Lovely fragrance, foamy cream and soft on skin and a tiny bit goes a long way. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
31/01/2020
Bodywash
This feels absolutely amazing on your skin. It leaves you smelling soooo good, you're skin is soft to the touch and it gives you that fresh feeling I highly recommend this everyone!
15/01/2020
Loving touch
Amazing product. Love the smell and the way my skin feels after using it. Feel refreshed and revitalized
02/12/2019
Love Dove
I love Dove products makes my skin feel soft and silky never to dissapoint
Heavenly Shower
Its amazing, I come out of the shower feeling like my skin is refreshed. I dont have to apply any body lotion and it feels refreshed for a long period of time. I will never change to a normal soap ever again.
perfect
leaves skin fresh! so i thought id share i once used this as a lotion i did not read! however i did not feel he defference to this being a face was until bath time, howver still felt vibrant lol
💯
This smells amazing! Long lasting fragrance and keeps your skin soft
23/11/2019
Excellent product
This is my ultimate favorite!!! I love the smell and creaminess of it.. Smell last for long after showering and leaves the skin so soft and smooth... I wouldn't change at all from it... Recommend recommending
20/11/2019
Best
i started using this and i have never went back, so smooth on the skin. introduced it to my friend and he keeps on saying i should buy two whenever i go to the shops. i would still recommend it
18/11/2019
Silky clean
The smell is calming And aromatic.It Leaves your skin silky , fresh and smooth.
16/11/2019
Dove body wash
Gives your body an Amazing moisturised feel. After your shower you feel refreshed and your skin soft and smelling good the product is perfect I would recommend it without a doubt.
14/11/2019
Great feel
Great feel on the skin love the smell everything on the dove range is good and safe to use
14/11/2019
Leaves u feeling fresh
Use at the gym after a good session as it is quick and easy. Leaves me feeling refreshed and also smells good
13/11/2019
Refreshing and rich
It feels amazing on my skin and has a lovely smell, good value for money as well