4,3 5 0 96 96 5 in-wash sachets with active formula that keep whites newer for longer. The magical ingredients automatically seek out and remove stains, whilst whiteners ensure whites stay white.

04/04/2019
My whites are like new
Love using this my whites come out perfect every time. Even on a cool or cold wash the same results looking great. Good value for money as you get about 5 in each pack or can get a bigger pack.
25/02/2019
Best product for whiter brighter
This is by far the best, most gentle product I have used for those pesky white collar marks on school shirts and make-up oopsies
04/09/2018
Dr. Beckmann Glowhite with Stain Remover
Dr. Beckmann Glowhite with Stain Remover What can I say, my friend told me about it. I used it and it really worked wonders for me…. Love it
22/11/2016
i have received a sample once before and it is really nice for removing stains. but since receiving it an view months ago i can't seem to find this product again
11/11/2016
I tried it and loved it recommend it to everyone it works
11/11/2016
I have been using this for the last 4 years, but I have trouble always getting hold of it. I only get it at Discem and it is the most amazing product available on the market. It works like a bomb. My whites are still pure white even after years and years of washing. I can honestly say that it is the BEST product on the market and would recommend it to everybody. It is a great price too. Ladies you will never buy anything else again.
08/11/2016
a friend once gave me this product. I used in on my child's clothes as she is in crèche and comes home with dirty clothes as they play outside during the day, it took away all the stains and dirtiness out of her clothes. I would love a free sample of this product to let my other mommy friends try it on their children's clothes as well.
07/11/2016
I have tried this product bought it at pnp and to me it wasn't so great as my hubby does close protection and wears white shirts all the time was quite disappointed
24/03/2019
my friend use Dr. Beckmann Glowhite with Stain Remover and her white close look always white and new,
14/09/2018
My colleague told me about his product I wish I can ty it.
21/07/2017
I have not tried this product and i think this will be good product to try especially with all the kids school shirts. Love to test
14/07/2017
with having children , this is a product I would like to try.. stains are an every day battle when it comes to washing..
06/07/2017
Would love to try this products I have a lot of white to Wash
09/06/2017
I would like to try this product as I have never tried it out. the brand name looks new to me.
10/01/2017
I have not tried this product ,Would reallly love to try this