4,6 5 0 13 13 DS-24® FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF GOOD HEALTH</p> We all have 24 hours in a day – what you do with it is up to you and the supplement you take can help you make every 24 hours the best day of your life. Make every day, your best day. </p> DS-24® VEGI FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF GOOD HEALTH IN VEGETARIANS</p> We all have the same 24 hours in a day – what you do with yours is up to you. The vegi-cap is suitable for vegetarians and the Halaal lifestyle, allowing you to do the most with your day, every day. </p> DS-OMEGA-3™ FOR GOOD BRAIN HEALTH+MORE</p> Complete your everyday nutrition with the formula containing optimal levels of essential fatty acids to help you make the most of your day – every day. </p> DS-SPORT™ FOR REPLENISHED ENERGY IN ACTIVE PEOPLE </p> Fill up your everyday energy – whether you’re a desk jockey or a gym babe – everyone deserves the energy replacement formula to help meet their optimal energy needs all day, every day.

2019/07/17
Really does work
Love the vegan aspect of it. Took the green box during my pregnancy and it helped me alot. Actually considering continuing I think mayb just make this product more known to pregnant woman.
2019/07/16
Worth a try
I've used the Ds24 vegi multivitamin in the past and cannot fault it. However, I do prefer Solgar's V2000
2019/07/16
Cost effective
Used it with both my pregnancies as well as daily use for day to day to increase energy levels and concentration. A cost-effective multivitamin that works.
2019/07/15
DS24
The number 1 Multivitamin and its the best in Everything, Affordable , I love It.
2019/06/20
I recommend this to everyone
So I work in healthcare and when asked for a really good multivitamin that isn't pricey, I always recommend DS24. I used it myself with both my pregnancies. I like the new packaging...
Value for money
I have been using this for a few years. I appreciate the veggie capsules so high 5 here. Definitely a good product, I find I only need to take it every two days but that's clearly my personal requirements and it is well priced.
All in one vitamins
I used DS 24 with all 4 of my pregancies prescribed by my doctor .it made me feel good knowing my growing babies got the best nutrients
2019/06/18
My multivitamin of choice
Ds24 veggie capsules have been my family's go-to for years. As Muslims, we are cautious regarding the source of gelatin based products, so it's great to have a vegetarian option available. The capsule is nice and tiny, and the gel consistency makes a for an easy slip down the throat, ideal for people who struggle to down big chalky bullets of tablets! I do actually feel the difference in energy levels in the weeks where I neglect my daily dose. Thumbs up from me!
2019/07/18
Would like to try it as i can c its a good product
2019/06/20
I have not seen this range of supplements before or advertised yet. we have busy lives and my husband cycles daily so this would be a great product to try and see if it works. very interested in the prices as well
2019/06/20
As a working mom with kids I think that sometimes a day can feel as long as 25 hours, therefore I always use a supplement to help me keep up. Also I give supplements to my kids to keep them healthy and help them grow. Have not seen this yet, would love to try this
2019/06/19
i HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE. LOOKS LIKE A GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO THE USUAL BRANDS.
undefined
would really like to try this product pls it seems very good