4 5 0 9 9 <p>FOR REPLENISHED ENERGY IN ACTIVE PEOPLE Fill up your everyday energy – whether you’re a desk jockey or a gym babe – everyone deserves the energy replacement formula to help meet their optimal energy needs all day, every day.</p> <li>Available in powder sachets</li> <li>Contains fructose</li> <li>Not suitable for diabetics</li> <li>Tasty orange flavour</li> <p>FOR GOOD BRAIN HEALTH+MORE Complete your everyday nutrition with the formula containing optimal levels of essential fatty acids to help you make the most of your day – every day.</p> <li>Sugar free</li> <li>Free from added flavourants and preservatives</li> <li>Contains only natural colourants</li> <li>Contains two major omega-3 acids, 300 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 200 mg DHA </li>(docosahexaenoic acid) for the health of your</li>

2018/12/03
Best vitamins
I have used DS since 2004 when it was prescribed while I was pregnant and still use it for my whole family.
2019/03/20
My hubby and I work full time and have extra night jobs. Energy is definitely something hard to keep with our work loads. I'd love to try this out. Please can I have a box to try and test.
2019/02/01
I would really like the oppertunity to test this. Omega3 is a must
2019/01/01
I have not tried the new range but have tried the DS24 multivitamin for pregnancy,so therefore I'm sure this product will be amazing.
2018/12/13
can I get a sample to test please? Would like to try this before purchasing
2018/12/12
Would love to try this before i buy it its to try before u buy
2018/11/30
Please send me a sample of this to try out, one is always in need of vitamins. This looks like a good product and I will share it with my friends to try it out to
2018/11/28
would really like try this product out please send me a sample tot test and share with my friends
2018/11/27
please send me this product, I could really use it, have not yet tried it out