4 5 0 1 1 <p>FOR REPLENISHED ENERGY IN ACTIVE PEOPLE Fill up your everyday energy – whether you’re a desk jockey or a gym babe – everyone deserves the energy replacement formula to help meet their optimal energy needs all day, every day.</p> <li>Available in powder sachets</li> <li>Contains fructose</li> <li>Not suitable for diabetics</li> <li>Tasty orange flavour</li> <p>FOR GOOD BRAIN HEALTH+MORE Complete your everyday nutrition with the formula containing optimal levels of essential fatty acids to help you make the most of your day – every day.</p> <li>Sugar free</li> <li>Free from added flavourants and preservatives</li> <li>Contains only natural colourants</li> <li>Contains two major omega-3 acids, 300 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 200 mg DHA </li>(docosahexaenoic acid) for the health of your</li>
DS - Vitamins sport & omega 3

03/12/2018
Best vitamins
I have used DS since 2004 when it was prescribed while I was pregnant and still use it for my whole family.
20/03/2019
My hubby and I work full time and have extra night jobs. Energy is definitely something hard to keep with our work loads. I'd love to try this out. Please can I have a box to try and test.
01/02/2019
I would really like the oppertunity to test this. Omega3 is a must
01/01/2019
I have not tried the new range but have tried the DS24 multivitamin for pregnancy,so therefore I'm sure this product will be amazing.
13/12/2018
can I get a sample to test please? Would like to try this before purchasing
12/12/2018
Would love to try this before i buy it its to try before u buy
30/11/2018
Please send me a sample of this to try out, one is always in need of vitamins. This looks like a good product and I will share it with my friends to try it out to
28/11/2018
would really like try this product out please send me a sample tot test and share with my friends
27/11/2018
please send me this product, I could really use it, have not yet tried it out