4,5 5 0 62 62 Reaches hidden germs and grime under the rim. Evenly coats the bowl for 360˚ coverage, removes stains and eliminates odors.

07/11/2019
Indeed a gem killer
Gets rid of toilet odours and gems your toilet feels like you are in a mini palace. Makes me proud after I use it and can actually see the difference. I would definitely recommend this product.
31/10/2019
duck deep action
a good product that does what it says. im not too fond of this citrus fragrance..it smells a litlle weird.
30/09/2019
Freshness is the power
Im currently using this products at the moment its amazing and it smells very refreshing its great
18/09/2019
I love this Duck I love how it gets rid of the smell
24/08/2019
Harpic active cleaning gel
It cleans and leaves toilet fresh and bright without stains. It leaves a fresh odour in the toilet. It removes all kind of dirt in just few minutes.
17/08/2019
Lo e the freshness it leaves in whole bathroom. Really does its job. Gets rid of touch stains and keeps clean and fresh
12/07/2019
Duck deep action gel
Wow this product,was a pleasure to use,left a great fragrance in the bathroom after cleaning,and got a lot of the stubborn stains out of the toilet.
09/07/2019
DUCK DEEP ACTION GEL
NICE PRODUCT TO USE - NICE FRAGRANCE ALSO THAT LEAVES THE TOILET WITH A NICE SMELL
25/06/2019
Great Fragrance
Love the product the fragrance is excellent.gives my toilet a great clean and smelling great feel
19/06/2019
Great smelling and works
Good product that smells fresh and clean as well. THe gell is thick and coats the toilet well to ensure that all marks and grime is lifter off easily. The citrus ensures any odors are also removed.
10/04/2019
Toilet cleaner
I love the citrus smell makes the toilet smell extra clean when u walk into the bathroom , the gel removes germs and gives the toilet bowl that extra shine.
27/03/2019
Toilet cleaner
This product keeps your toilet clean. And smelling good. Easy to use and cost effective.
20/03/2019
Duck Deep Action Gel Toilet Cleaner Citrus
When I moved into my flat, the toilet bowl had a rusty stain that was hard to remove. After buying the Duck Deep Action Gel Toilet Cleaner Citrus, I just squeezed around the inside of the toilet bowl and left for a couple of minutes. Afterwards I brushed the bowl with a toilet brush and the stain was gone. The shape of the container is makes it easy to apply the Duck Deep Action Gel Toilet Cleaner Citrus into hard to reach places in the toilet bowl.
22/02/2019
Toilet duck
Never fails to produce good results. A must in my home every month. Same old product with different aromas
21/02/2019
Action gel
Duck deep action gel citrus flavour its my favourite. It cleans the toilet sparkling clean with a citrus fragrance. Also love the shape of the bottle a shape for a better reach.