5 5 0 150 150 Duck Dual-Colour Herbal Cistern Block protects hands with a water-soluble film and leaves toilets smelling fresh.

2019/06/19
All I use on a montly
This is the best product and all I use every month. It is easy to use and does a great job. The white part really helps keep the toilet extra clean whereas the blue helps with the smell.
2018/10/05
carols@crave.co.za
This is such an awesome product. It smells so good. I will always recommend it.
2018/10/03
Duck dual colour block
I bought last month my toilet stays clean .I am supper happy
2016/06/29
i have tried this product, its fresh and smells great
2016/04/27
Brilliant product. Smells fresh and clean. I always make sure i put it in my trolley
2016/04/13
Every toilet needs a duck :-) Brilliant product leaves toilet smelling fresh
2016/04/07
Just love Duck Dual-colour Herbal cistern blocks. Makes the bathroom smell fresh and keeps the toilet hygienic
2016/04/04
Always keeps the toilet smelling clean and fresh. Please send me some samples to share with friends
2015/11/07
I am a great fan of Toilet Duck and have found that all of their products do exactly what they say they will - no idle promises.
2015/10/29
Yes I have tried it and the toilet stays fresh for long will definitely recommend it to anyone.
2015/10/28
I love it, I love it. It works Smells fantastic , smell lasts long. I would recommend it . just try it once and see for yourself.
2015/10/24
every toilet in the world ought to have these, great invention!
2015/09/10
lovely product would love some samples to share with friends and family
2014/06/18
I only use this in my toilet. Phalaborwa gets extremely warm and the other products does not last or kind of melts.
2014/04/07
Very nice product, smells great