5 5 0 150 150 Duck Dual-Colour Herbal Cistern Block protects hands with a water-soluble film and leaves toilets smelling fresh.

19/06/2019
All I use on a montly
This is the best product and all I use every month. It is easy to use and does a great job. The white part really helps keep the toilet extra clean whereas the blue helps with the smell.
05/10/2018
carols@crave.co.za
This is such an awesome product. It smells so good. I will always recommend it.
03/10/2018
Duck dual colour block
I bought last month my toilet stays clean .I am supper happy
29/06/2016
i have tried this product, its fresh and smells great
27/04/2016
Brilliant product. Smells fresh and clean. I always make sure i put it in my trolley
13/04/2016
Every toilet needs a duck :-) Brilliant product leaves toilet smelling fresh
07/04/2016
Just love Duck Dual-colour Herbal cistern blocks. Makes the bathroom smell fresh and keeps the toilet hygienic
04/04/2016
Always keeps the toilet smelling clean and fresh. Please send me some samples to share with friends
07/11/2015
I am a great fan of Toilet Duck and have found that all of their products do exactly what they say they will - no idle promises.
29/10/2015
Yes I have tried it and the toilet stays fresh for long will definitely recommend it to anyone.
28/10/2015
I love it, I love it. It works Smells fantastic , smell lasts long. I would recommend it . just try it once and see for yourself.
24/10/2015
every toilet in the world ought to have these, great invention!
10/09/2015
lovely product would love some samples to share with friends and family
18/06/2014
I only use this in my toilet. Phalaborwa gets extremely warm and the other products does not last or kind of melts.
07/04/2014
Very nice product, smells great