4,7 5 0 85 85 Foaming Bleach Gel better reaches under the rim to get your toilet bowl clean—and it leaves the bowl white and bright.<p> Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/duck-foaming-bleach-gel.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Duck Extra Power Foaming Bleach Gel

10/02/2021
Trusting bleach
The smell of bleach after cleaning gives me the confidence of a clean house. I love it
05/02/2021
Duck Extra Power Foaming Bleach Gel
Duck Extra Power Foaming Bleach Gel has a dual purpose, it cleans and leaves the toilet with a fresh smel.
27/01/2021
Perfect
The consistency of the Duck has always remained top tier .Not forgetting how it properly disinfects my toilet . I love it
24/01/2021
Toilet duck
I've always used duck since forever and this new Duck foaming bleach have taken cleaniless to another level. I'm very particular about the toilets being clean so this new Duck always leaves the toilets sparkling clean and smelling fresh. The thick consistency clings to the bowl even after few flushes.
22/01/2021
Toilet Duck
Great product.it removes stains & freshens the bathroom.
12/01/2021
Good cleaning power
This is a great product. Cleans the bowl very nicely and it smells clean afterwards.
07/09/2020
Duck
I love the foaming action. I always feel more foam = more clean! Thin bleach is not an option for me. I love the thick texture and the foaming bleach ensures a clean toilet bowl with zero stains and zero bacteria.
03/06/2020
Best EVER!
I am very pedantic when it comes to my toilet, and I like to do toilet maintenance on a regular basis with quality products. I want to see and smell a clean toilet! This product is amazing. I leave it on overnight, and it works wonders! I buys this in bulk.
26/03/2020
Excellent
Nice and foamy, smells so great and cleans for a longer period
17/09/2019
Duck for the Loo
This product is fantastic. The bleach in it really brings out the whiteness in the toilet and helps with the aroma. Quite foamy too.
15/08/2019
duck
this toilet duck has improved over the years, it is now so much stronger, and all the stains disappear, and the smell is awesome, would love a larger container to last longer and would recommend it to all
25/06/2019
Fresh & Clean
I have always loved Toilet Duck. It leaves the bathroom clean and smells fresh.
19/06/2019
Works well
This product works well for cleaning tough stains in the toilet. I coat the toilet with it and then leave it for few minutes. The foam assist keeping it thick and doing the job promised.
16/02/2019
Where was the foam
Hello there. I wanted to see foam when using this product. It still cleaned however it fell short of its name. I would still recommend the product as I like the brand. Maybe, change the type of nozzle so that it generates a foam or change the name.h
17/12/2018
Fav and affordable
Absolutely love this product.. Very very affordable r15-17.. I leave it in the bathroom for people to use just after.