4,2 5 0 137 137 Duck Fresh Discs 5in1 Active Splash prevents stains that harbor germs continously fragrances.

2019/06/19
Good idea but does not last as long
This product is easy and great smelling but unfortunately it does not last long and it seems like it cleans better in the area its placed and that the rest of the toiler does not get the benefit as much.
2018/05/27
Loving this duck splash smells great and looks very clean my family are loving it.
2018/05/24
Always in my cart. Really like this, when my 2 year old doesn't want to scratch it of the bowl. ;oP
2018/05/14
I love this product , stays fresh for long. I would share this with my friends.
2018/05/06
Great smell and lasts longer than I thought it would.
2018/04/24
This is the BEST solution to daily toilet maintenance. I simply love it. It cleans well and keeps the toilet smelling amazingly clean! I highly recommend it! It's also the best variant in the range of duck disks. Love it, LOVE IT!!!!
2018/03/06
So much more sanitary than the other toilet cleaners that hang in the bowl. Gives that fresh smell after flushing
2018/03/06
Makes the bathroom smell fresh. Lasts long and toilet feels clean and fresh
2018/02/27
This product is amazing. It sticks to the toilet bowl and last very long without washing away with each flush. It smells so clean and make the whole bathroom smell fresh. I will defnitely continue to buy and use this producy.
2018/02/22
First saw this in the UK and then a few years passed and we could get it here. Lovely smell which permeates the bathroom and it does work too.
2018/02/16
Love the Duck Discs. It not only smells good, but leaves your toilet clean and fresh. Very easy to use and not messy at all.
2018/02/09
oh my gosh , i love it, convenience at the most. all day fresh and clean toilet....
2018/02/01
Keeps it fresh smell up to the very last bit, without irritating my sinus. Disinfects and cleans my toilet at the same time.
2018/01/31
Absolutely adore this product. In my opinion the best toilet bowl cleaner on the market. Cleans with every flush and a nice fresh smell when you open the lid.
2018/01/24
Really enjoy this product. I don't have to touch the toilet bowl when putting it in place - great idea!