4,2 5 0 138 138 Duck Fresh Discs 5in1 Active Splash prevents stains that harbor germs continously fragrances.

25/09/2019
toilet discs
it smells great, but doesnt really last very long. nice to have though.
19/06/2019
Good idea but does not last as long
This product is easy and great smelling but unfortunately it does not last long and it seems like it cleans better in the area its placed and that the rest of the toiler does not get the benefit as much.
27/05/2018
Loving this duck splash smells great and looks very clean my family are loving it.
24/05/2018
Always in my cart. Really like this, when my 2 year old doesn't want to scratch it of the bowl. ;oP
14/05/2018
I love this product , stays fresh for long. I would share this with my friends.
06/05/2018
Great smell and lasts longer than I thought it would.
24/04/2018
This is the BEST solution to daily toilet maintenance. I simply love it. It cleans well and keeps the toilet smelling amazingly clean! I highly recommend it! It's also the best variant in the range of duck disks. Love it, LOVE IT!!!!
06/03/2018
So much more sanitary than the other toilet cleaners that hang in the bowl. Gives that fresh smell after flushing
06/03/2018
Makes the bathroom smell fresh. Lasts long and toilet feels clean and fresh
27/02/2018
This product is amazing. It sticks to the toilet bowl and last very long without washing away with each flush. It smells so clean and make the whole bathroom smell fresh. I will defnitely continue to buy and use this producy.
22/02/2018
First saw this in the UK and then a few years passed and we could get it here. Lovely smell which permeates the bathroom and it does work too.
16/02/2018
Love the Duck Discs. It not only smells good, but leaves your toilet clean and fresh. Very easy to use and not messy at all.
09/02/2018
oh my gosh , i love it, convenience at the most. all day fresh and clean toilet....
01/02/2018
Keeps it fresh smell up to the very last bit, without irritating my sinus. Disinfects and cleans my toilet at the same time.
31/01/2018
Absolutely adore this product. In my opinion the best toilet bowl cleaner on the market. Cleans with every flush and a nice fresh smell when you open the lid.