4,8 5 0 85 85 Duracell Plus Power AAA Batteries 2-Pack gives you reliable performance and long-lasting power. These batteries are suitable for a wide variety of electronic equipment including remote controls and portable DVD players. </p>"Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 5 794 members responded to the batteries survey in December 2018. Duracell was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Longest lasting, For use in electronics, Most trusted, and For use in toys”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/152030"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey.

14/10/2019
Duracell batteries
Excellent product. I would advise this as it is the best and longest lasting
08/10/2019
definitely a plus
With my smart TV always running on low and then my kids swopping their dead batteries for my remote just so they can continue playing xbox proves to be a nightmare as far aas batteries goes. with this Duracell Plus power I no longer have this problem. Its been 3 weeks and no swopping of batteries as yet which is a good sign. no more weekly top ups.
08/10/2019
Best lasting batteries
I bought these after reading reviews on Home Tester. I must say I love them and that they last longer than any batteries I’ve used. I definitely will buy again maybe in a very long time. But I definitely recommend
03/10/2019
duracell
I find Duracell Batteries outlast other brands and offer superior performance.
02/10/2019
Duracell long lasting
Works faster for longer!! The absolute best batteries for all remotes
02/10/2019
Excellent!
Duracell is cost saving as it doesn't require constant change once it has been used on products such as wall clocks, torches and remote controls for all the appliances we have in our household.
Long lasting
These last for long, we don't have to keep on replacing. Use mostly for my toddler's toys and remotes
Duracell Batteries
Long lasting. Great for all the kids toys AA & AAA batteries
Duracell batteries
I have bought these and it work, just do not last very long, Will keep on using it in the kids remotes. Must say once it is done than the noise also stops,so this is a good handy product
Superior performance
I find Duracell Batteries outlast other brands and offer a superior performance.
Does what it says
These batteries definitely do last long as they say they do. I have been using them in a toy for my daughter and they have not run flat yet - which I can't say for most batteries.
Last longer
Best ever last longer and enhances performance I buy this brand for most of our kids battery operated toys and gadgets
Duracell power
It lasts longer than other batteries. My best ever
30/09/2019
Duracell battery
I use them for remotes they never disappointed me, they last longer
30/09/2019
Duracell battery
Love duracell batteries ... being using them for ages